Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Reign(S1E17)

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 4:10 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 92 Total Views

I do not feel a instant connection between Kenna and Bash.  It seems to me that this relationship is here to stay so there will have to be some kind of connection at some point in time.  I guess they were maybe hinting at a relationship when Bash saved her from his dad and Kenna smiled at Bash.  Hopefully I can become a Bash/Kenna shipper.

Lola and her now fiancé. I was hoping for some more heat between the two of them.  I like that Lola told him about the pregnancy.  I do wonder what he means about them both keeping secrets?  Hmmm, it's a mystery. 

The contract.  That is HUGE!!!

The guy that Mary talked to that ended up being killed...I recognize him from somewhere.  I IMDb him and yes, I do recognize him from the things onthe list.  It just seems that I recognize him from something else to.  Maybe he looks like someone else.

I don't think Francis is happy about Mary's power as Queen as Scotland.

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 4:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
AmyClutterbug
by Silver Member on Mar. 7, 2015 at 5:04 PM

Quoting pixie124:

I do not feel a instant connection between Kenna and Bash.  It seems to me that this relationship is here to stay so there will have to be some kind of connection at some point in time.  I guess they were maybe hinting at a relationship when Bash saved her from his dad and Kenna smiled at Bash.  Hopefully I can become a Bash/Kenna shipper.

I can see them growing into a relationship.  I think Bash will help Kenna see that she is worth more than just being his father's mistress and as she gains a different confidence, I think they will grow closer.

Lola and her now fiancé. I was hoping for some more heat between the two of them.  I like that Lola told him about the pregnancy.  I do wonder what he means about them both keeping secrets?  Hmmm, it's a mystery.   I loved that she told him about the baby and he accepted her anyway.  That surprised me but the way he handled the break up with Greer and now this make me hope that he will be a wonderful husband.  I hope his secrets aren't negative.

The guy that Mary talked to that ended up being killed...I recognize him from somewhere.  I IMDb him and yes, I do recognize him from the things onthe list.  It just seems that I recognize him from something else to.  Maybe he looks like someone else.

I don't think Francis is happy about Mary's power as Queen as Scotland.  I agree, I don't think he liked it when is seemed like she held more power than him.  Last episode I really noticed that  Francis looked small and weak compared to Bash and it seemed that way again this episode.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Mar. 7, 2015 at 7:41 PM

Quoting AmyClutterbug:

Quoting pixie124:

I can see them growing into a relationship.  I think Bash will help Kenna see that she is worth more than just being his father's mistress and as she gains a different confidence, I think they will grow closer.  --I can see this too.

Lola and her now fiancé. I was hoping for some more heat between the two of them.  I like that Lola told him about the pregnancy.  I do wonder what he means about them both keeping secrets?  Hmmm, it's a mystery.   I loved that she told him about the baby and he accepted her anyway.  That surprised me but the way he handled the break up with Greer and now this make me hope that he will be a wonderful husband.  I hope his secrets aren't negative. --I hope they are not negative as well.

I don't think Francis is happy about Mary's power as Queen as Scotland.  I agree, I don't think he liked it when is seemed like she held more power than him.  Last episode I really noticed that  Francis looked small and weak compared to Bash and it seemed that way again this episode.--I noticed this also.  Francis even appears young and weak compared to Mary.  Almost like he is a little boy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)