Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Reign(Season 1 finale)

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 7:24 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 150 Total Views

I was not expecting Henry to die that way.  I knew that he died because I saw in a headline that this actor was in a new pilot and they called him the diceased royal.  But I wasn't expecting it to be with a lance to his eye/brain that his son got him with.  Oh and Henry all over Mary... Crazy.

oh and what a reveal.  I thought his brother died of starvation...but he killed him with poison because Henry thought he should be King.  Obviously the King had a little bit of madness when he was young.  Oh and naming of his own son after the brother he killed.

i was expecting a little bit more from Kenna and Bash's storyline.  I guess with the plague next season it will get good.

i like Lola so I hope she lives thru childbirth.  A big part of me wishes that Mary wouldn't have told Francis about the baby.

Greer...oh dear, the kitchen boy is chasing after her future step daughter.  That was a twist I didn't see coming.

I hope we don't have to wait too long for season 2. 

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 7:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
AmyClutterbug
by Silver Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:47 PM

I haven't watched yet but just seeing that there are only 2 more episodes makes me sad! 

jas_momof2
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:49 PM

Season 2 has been playing on the CW for a while...

e-doolittle
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:56 PM
1 mom liked this
You can catch up on season 2 on YouTube up until you catch up to the five shows on CW online. That is how I got caught up to the current season.
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Mar. 16, 2015 at 6:51 AM

I didn't realize that they played them on Youtube.  Since I watch this with my daughter I will have to see if we can get it in.  She started Pretty Little Liars so I am not sure if she has much time for Reign right this second.

Quoting e-doolittle: You can catch up on season 2 on YouTube up until you catch up to the five shows on CW online. That is how I got caught up to the current season.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Mar. 16, 2015 at 6:52 AM

Yep, that is the hard part about starting something on Netflix when the show is only in it's second season.  You end up catching up before the second season is on Netflix...haha

Quoting jas_momof2:

Season 2 has been playing on the CW for a while...

Kel13lighthouse
"3" wins once again at Daytona, 20 yrs later!
Yesterday at 7:36 PM
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 8:32 PM
2 moms liked this

My DH and I watch it together so will have to wait for Season 2 to come out on Netflix.  Looks like there are 5 more episodes left in Season 2 on the CW channel.  

AmyClutterbug
by Silver Member on Mar. 23, 2015 at 10:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting pixie124:

I was not expecting Henry to die that way.  I knew that he died because I saw in a headline that this actor was in a new pilot and they called him the diceased royal.  But I wasn't expecting it to be with a lance to his eye/brain that his son got him with.  Oh and Henry all over Mary... Crazy.  That was crazy! 

oh and what a reveal.  I thought his brother died of starvation...but he killed him with poison because Henry thought he should be King.  Obviously the King had a little bit of madness when he was young.  Oh and naming of his own son after the brother he killed.  I know I missed part of the explanation about the brother but I still thought it was odd how much he haunted him.  Makes more sense now that we know that he killed the brother. 

i was expecting a little bit more from Kenna and Bash's storyline.  I guess with the plague next season it will get good.  Yes, the confrontation with the darkness was a bit of a let down but I'm sure it wasn't the end of that story.

i like Lola so I hope she lives thru childbirth.  A big part of me wishes that Mary wouldn't have told Francis about the baby. I agree, she should have had Mary wait until she was actually dead to tell the secret.  I do hope that she and the baby survive.

Greer...oh dear, the kitchen boy is chasing after her future step daughter.  That was a twist I didn't see coming.  me either!  I guess maybe we didn't really know that he even had a daughter?  I hope that Greer and Laith can be friends now. 

I hope we don't have to wait too long for season 2.  I immediately checked On Demand again for Season 2, but they only have the 2 latest episodes.  I'm torn about trying to watch on You Tube or just waiting for Netflix.  I enjoy watching at my own pace and I don't have DVR room to record it on Thursdays anyway so I may just wait.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)