Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OUAT(3/15)

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:02 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 113 Total Views

A recap if you need one...

http://tvline.com/2015/03/15/once-upon-a-time-season-4-recap-august-returns/

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:16 AM

YES...August is BACK!!!  And it's not like how we thought it would be.  I wonder how long Gold's spell lasts.  How long will the boy be August???

My husband has never watched this show but came out the last 10 mins to get ready for Walking Dead.  He was so funny because he didn't have any idea who was who and would just call out random names.  He thought he was being cute and when the boy came up said...there is Pinnochio, in which I replied.  Yep...he got this strange look on his face because he wasn't suppose to be right.  hahaha  After that he said...there is no way you can start this show in the middle of the program.

Maybe it's because August is back, even if it's just for a little bit, but I haven't been feeling it between Hook and Emma lately.  As a matter of fact...Hook needs more to do, his storyline is just kind of blah.  Hopefully this next week when we see more of his past it will get more juicy.  Give him something...he needs something.  Not just him standing there.

reptilequeen
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:40 AM

I agree, AUGUST is back! So happy! Loved how Rumble got his dagger back, he's so tricky! I love Rumple even though he's a baddie! Loved Regina's flashbacks with Malificiant etc, great episode!

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Mar. 16, 2015 at 10:21 AM

Quoting pixie124:

YES...August is BACK!!!  And it's not like how we thought it would be.  I wonder how long Gold's spell lasts.  How long will the boy be August???

I like that August is back "in the present" and not just flashbacks.  That's very cool.   

My husband has never watched this show but came out the last 10 mins to get ready for Walking Dead.  He was so funny because he didn't have any idea who was who and would just call out random names.  He thought he was being cute and when the boy came up said...there is Pinnochio, in which I replied.  Yep...he got this strange look on his face because he wasn't suppose to be right.  hahaha  After that he said...there is no way you can start this show in the middle of the program.

LOL!!   I still wonder what I really missed in season 1.   I somehow just jumped right in and figured it out. 

Maybe it's because August is back, even if it's just for a little bit, but I haven't been feeling it between Hook and Emma lately.  As a matter of fact...Hook needs more to do, his storyline is just kind of blah.  Hopefully this next week when we see more of his past it will get more juicy.  Give him something...he needs something.  Not just him standing there.

He's become a "sideline character" that's for sure.  I still like Hook with Emma, though.   I am glad we'll get to see more about what happened with Hook and Ursula next week.

Adding that I enjoyed the backstory with Maleficent and Regina.   There's still so much to be explored from all of their pasts.    I think it's interesting that Regina helped Maleficent and I think that will come into play at some point.   And King Stefan.... is he the same actor who's played him before?  He was Emily's "friend" on Criminal Minds.  LOL   I was a little confused by who they were referring to as Briar Rose and then Aurora.   I thought they were the same person?

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Mar. 16, 2015 at 10:22 AM

I'm not sure how I felt about Rumple getting his dagger back, but things always get interesting when he goes back to his dark side.   

Quoting reptilequeen:

I agree, AUGUST is back! So happy! Loved how Rumble got his dagger back, he's so tricky! I love Rumple even though he's a baddie! Loved Regina's flashbacks with Malificiant etc, great episode!

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I also enjoyed the Regina/Malificent flashbacks.  It is nice to see their sisterhood.  Of course we have just started with their story.  There is still more to find out.

Quoting reptilequeen:

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:35 PM

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Quoting pixie124:

I like that August is back "in the present" and not just flashbacks.  That's very cool.   --I agree, it is so much better than flashbacks!!!

LOL!!   I still wonder what I really missed in season 1.   I somehow just jumped right in and figured it out.  --You should go back and watch it.  Not sure if you would have as big of a ha moment as we all did but it might explain some stuff.

He's become a "sideline character" that's for sure.  I still like Hook with Emma, though.   I am glad we'll get to see more about what happened with Hook and Ursula next week.

Adding that I enjoyed the backstory with Maleficent and Regina.   There's still so much to be explored from all of their pasts.    I think it's interesting that Regina helped Maleficent and I think that will come into play at some point.   And King Stefan.... is he the same actor who's played him before?  He was Emily's "friend" on Criminal Minds.  LOL   I was a little confused by who they were referring to as Briar Rose and then Aurora.   I thought they were the same person?  --well in the Story of Sleepying Beauty they are the same person but I guess in this version they are different people.  I don't remember if we met Briar Rose in the past.  And  for some odd reason I don't remember meeting Aurora's parents.  From her story I remember she and Phillip and Mulan.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)