• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DWTSand results show(5/4)(5/5)

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 11:22 AM
  • 13 Replies
  • 243 Total Views
by on May. 5, 2015 at 11:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on May. 5, 2015 at 11:24 AM

I will write up something later but I do have a favor to ask....

Dd has an Orchestra Concert tonight.  I will not be recording the results show but if someone could hop on here and let me know who leaves that would be great.  I decided against recording because I just don't have time to watch it before I would get spoiled the next morning.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on May. 5, 2015 at 6:17 PM

Before I head off to the concert....

LOVED Rumer and Val last night...I hope people can appreciate the dancing without the theatrics.  It was GOOD!!!  I even liked their Paso...and I am not a fan of the Paso.

Riker did really well.  Wish his legs weren't so thin.  He reminds me daughter of Jack Skellington from a Nightmare Before Christmas.  You could tell in the second dance that he had some previous dance experience.  Like Keely said...his axle was GOOD!!!

I was okay with Nastia...I really liked the last dance, loved the concept and everything but wasn't as much of a fan of their first dance.  Again, I am not a fan of the Paso.  The Theatrics didn't help them in the dance.

Robert...he had some boo boo in the second dance.  His first dance I enjoyed...but the kiss was way to rushed.  I am worried he will be the one to leave tonight...but since I have the hots for him, I don't want him to.  haha

Chris...he was okay.  I thought he was a great partner for Witney in the Contemp. dance.  Which as a woman is what you needed but that is all it showed for him.  I actually didn't mind his Paso as much as the judges.  I would be okay if he left tonight.

Noah...This is a hard one.  I think he is getting to the point where it's too hard for Sharna to push him more. I still think he is amazing, I think Sharna does an awesome job with doing choreo but I can understand if he leaves tonight.

So for me the top three should be Rumer, Riker and Nastia.  Not sure who will be the fourth for next week.

AmyClutterbug
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 9:12 PM

I just got home so I haven't watched tonight's show yet.  I will in a bit and I will fill you in if no one has posted yet.

Quoting pixie124:

Before I head off to the concert....

LOVED Rumer and Val last night...I hope people can appreciate the dancing without the theatrics.  It was GOOD!!!  I even liked their Paso...and I am not a fan of the Paso.  I have a hard time to love Rumer but I really liked both of their dances last night.  they were probably my favorites of the night.  I wish I could like her more because I'd love for Val to have a win.

Riker did really well.  Wish his legs weren't so thin.  He reminds me daughter of Jack Skellington from a Nightmare Before Christmas.  You could tell in the second dance that he had some previous dance experience.  Like Keely said...his axle was GOOD!!!  Jack Skellington is a great description!  Their trio dance wasn't my favorite.  It seemed like the girls were out of sync but he did a good job.

I was okay with Nastia...I really liked the last dance, loved the concept and everything but wasn't as much of a fan of their first dance.  Again, I am not a fan of the Paso.  The Theatrics didn't help them in the dance. Julianne was right that Derek looked ridiculous in the first dance. I didn't care for it at all.  I think she might have done better with the new partner if Derek had just left them to work together.  I did love the second dance. 

Robert...he had some boo boo in the second dance.  His first dance I enjoyed...but the kiss was way to rushed.  I am worried he will be the one to leave tonight...but since I have the hots for him, I don't want him to.  haha

Chris...he was okay.  I thought he was a great partner for Witney in the Contemp. dance.  Which as a woman is what you needed but that is all it showed for him.  I actually didn't mind his Paso as much as the judges.  I would be okay if he left tonight. Chris has come a long way, but he's out of his league at this point.  He did an amazing job with all the lifts in the contemporary.

Noah...This is a hard one.  I think he is getting to the point where it's too hard for Sharna to push him more. I still think he is amazing, I think Sharna does an awesome job with doing choreo but I can understand if he leaves tonight.  I agree, it's starting to feel like they are doing the same dance over and over with a nod to the dance style of the week.  There is only so much they can do.  I also thought their trio dance would be better with the additional person but it wasn't anything memorable.

So for me the top three should be Rumer, Riker and Nastia.  Not sure who will be the fourth for next week.

reptilequeen
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2015 at 9:14 PM

According to Twitter (since I am on West Coast  and its  not on yet) its Robert and Chris

AmyClutterbug
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 10:21 PM

Yes, it was Robert and Chris simple frown

The good news it Dance center is back!  clapping

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on May. 5, 2015 at 11:10 PM

Thank you for filling me in.  I am going to miss Robert.  Off to bed I go!!!!

Quoting reptilequeen:

According to Twitter (since I am on West Coast  and its  not on yet) its Robert and Chris

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on May. 5, 2015 at 11:11 PM

Thanks for filling me in.  Sad to see Robert go...I had such a crush on him. 

Happy to have Dance Center back...they crack me up.

Quoting AmyClutterbug:

Yes, it was Robert and Chris simple frown

The good news it Dance center is back!  clapping

reptilequeen
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2015 at 12:11 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting pixie124:

Quoting reptilequeen:

Chris cried leaving. It was sad but he went so much farther then anyone thought he would go.

Robert is leaving with a girlfriend so he's happy! HA!

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on May. 6, 2015 at 7:05 AM

Quoting reptilequeen:

Quoting pixie124:

Quoting reptilequeen:

Chris cried leaving. It was sad but he went so much farther then anyone thought he would go.  --Poor guy...it makes me sad that he cried.

Robert is leaving with a girlfriend so he's happy! HA!  --Is that what he said when he was leaving??  That would be awesome if it's true!!!!

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on May. 6, 2015 at 7:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)