Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Whispers

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:16 AM
  • 11 Replies
  • 339 Total Views
Anyone watch it last night?
Thoughts?

I think it has potential. I'm gonna keep watching and see where it goes.
by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:21 AM
1 mom liked this

I am going to watch it some time today so I will chat with you tomorrow about it. 

Suckit90
by Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 11:27 AM
I will have to wait til Friday. Husband now has to get up at 5am for work and I work Mon thru Friday til 11pm. But I think it was gonna be good.
reptilequeen
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Its on my dvr, will watch later, my friend liked it.
WILDCATGAL78
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 4:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I missed this show! I thought it came on Wednesday or Thursday night for some reason. I will catch it on inDemand this weekend. 

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jun. 2, 2015 at 5:05 PM

We watched it this afternoon.  Dd thinks it's pretty creepy.

I was actually confused halfway thru and thought I missed something important so I liked how they brought it all together at the end of the episode.  These people are connected.  What we saw(the crash site....that is what threw me for a loop) is connected.  I like the fact that they are connected and something is working thru the kids to find out answers.  I assume it's something ET but I guess it could be intelligence from another country.  I am very curious about this Drew and hope we get to see more of what/who he is.

I agree...I also see potential and I am going to keep watching.

Kel13lighthouse
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 6:03 PM

I'm so bummed with our stupid DirectTV. Set it to record Sunday. Then while we were at work yesterday it did something and now we've got no satelite at all. And Charter won't be out to install anything for another week. 

So will have to try and find it online.  My DH and I really wanted to see it from the beginning. 

reptilequeen
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 6:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Its cool, now I am looking at my 6 year old daughter and  am like" no game playing for u!" HA!

Serenity7
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2015 at 2:27 PM

No, I am not interested in this show

Kel13lighthouse
by Bronze Member on Jun. 8, 2015 at 7:03 PM

Well seeing that Steven Spielberg is the Executive Producer I am hoping it has lots of potential.  We watched the first episode on Sunday, as we were able to record an encore presentation on Saturday.  DH and I like it so far.

ButterflyRose55
by Member on Jun. 8, 2015 at 8:07 PM

Yea I will watch it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)