Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

6/2...Another night of new summer TV....What are you watching??

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:19 AM
  • 11 Replies
  • 239 Total Views

I actually found a list of what is coming back tonight and what is premiering tonight....

Chrisley Knows Best(USA)

Royal Pains(USA)

Pretty Little Liars(ABC Family)

Stitchers(ABC Family)

Sercrets & Wives(Bravo)

How to Be a Grownup(TruTV)

Trip Flip(Travel Channel)

Junk Food Flip(Cooking Channel)

So what is everyone watching??

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:20 AM

We are watching Royal Pains and Stitchers.

I am recording Pretty Little Liars for Keely.  She is in the middle of season 4 and season 5 will be on Netflix soon so she will be able to watch the current season when she is ready.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:38 AM

Believe it or not, but I'm not watching any of these shows!   LOL

Quoting pixie124:

I actually found a list of what is coming back tonight and what is premiering tonight....

Chrisley Knows Best(USA) Royal Pains(USA) Pretty Little Liars(ABC Family) Stitchers(ABC Family) Sercrets & Wives(Bravo) How to Be a Grownup(TruTV) Trip Flip(Travel Channel) Junk Food Flip(Cooking Channel) So what is everyone watching??

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:50 AM

Sad to say...it's list like this that get me in trouble.  Writing out Secrets and Wives made me wonder what that show is all about.  Is it like Woman's Guide to Divorce...cause I might like it.  I am not even going to look!!!!

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Quoting pixie124:

Chrisley Knows Best(USA) Royal Pains(USA) Pretty Little Liars(ABC Family) Stitchers(ABC Family) Sercrets & Wives(Bravo) How to Be a Grownup(TruTV) Trip Flip(Travel Channel) Junk Food Flip(Cooking Channel) So what is everyone watching??

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jun. 2, 2015 at 9:02 AM

hahahaha.... I think you need to just walk away....

Quoting pixie124:

Sad to say...it's list like this that get me in trouble.  Writing out Secrets and Wives made me wonder what that show is all about.  Is it like Woman's Guide to Divorce...cause I might like it.  I am not even going to look!!!!

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Kel13lighthouse
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 9:23 AM

None of the shows listed above. 

Hoping to catch The Whispers online later, since DirectTV is no longer receiving any signal as of Sunday evening. Cable won't be installed until the 12th, so am now watching Lost on Netflix for the first time ever. 

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jun. 2, 2015 at 10:27 AM

Ooooooh LOST is one of my fave shows *ever* but I haven't seen it in a long time and will probably brain fart.   If you ever want to chat about it, though, just give me a holler!  

Quoting Kel13lighthouse:

None of the shows listed above. 

Hoping to catch The Whispers online later, since DirectTV is no longer receiving any signal as of Sunday evening. Cable won't be installed until the 12th, so am now watching Lost on Netflix for the first time ever. 

cubbies23
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Only one I am watching is Chrisley knows best. I'm still catching up on Criminal Minds. I should take a break because I am starting to think that everyone is an unsub. Lol

I also love Lost.
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:49 PM

Chrisley Knows Best is hysterical.   I find it on in reruns all the time.   Cracks me up.

Quoting cubbies23: Only one I am watching is Chrisley knows best. I'm still catching up on Criminal Minds. I should take a break because I am starting to think that everyone is an unsub. Lol I also love Lost.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jun. 2, 2015 at 4:53 PM

I saw something online once about Criminal Minds and calling people Unsubs.  I wish I could remember what it says...I know it had me LMAO because I totally did what it was saying.

Quoting cubbies23: Only one I am watching is Chrisley knows best. I'm still catching up on Criminal Minds. I should take a break because I am starting to think that everyone is an unsub. Lol I also love Lost.

AmyClutterbug
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 7:05 PM

I will probably just watch SYTYCD from the DVR

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)