Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Devious Maids(6/1)

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:34 AM
  • 12 Replies
  • 265 Total Views
by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:37 AM

I thought it was a good first episode to the new season.  It has set us up with a good mystery for this season...

I don't think Michael is dead, I think it is someone else.

I do think there are some serious things wrong with that girl they adopted.  And I wonder why they adopted her.

Carmen and her cover up that really isn't a cover up.  Why not just run around in your swimsuit...or underwear, I wasn't sure which it was.  LOL

So who all watched with me?

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:42 AM

I like this recap better it hits on a few things I missed that I had wanted to bring up today....

http://tvline.com/2015/06/01/devious-maids-pablo-dies-season-3-premiere-recap-spoilers/

WILDCATGAL78
by Silver Member on Jun. 11, 2015 at 4:13 PM

I watched. This is one of my favorite shows. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't come on often enough. Sometimes I forget what happened before a new season starts. 

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jun. 11, 2015 at 6:52 PM

I had never seen this show before, but then I came upon it the other day and got sucked in!!

Quoting pixie124:

I thought it was a good first episode to the new season.  It has set us up with a good mystery for this season...

I don't think Michael is dead, I think it is someone else.   

I do think there are some serious things wrong with that girl they adopted.  And I wonder why they adopted her.

Umm isn't the "mom" the chick from the last Flowers in the Attic movie?  I agree that there was something OBVIOUSLY wrong with that girl.   How did the parents not notice?  

Carmen and her cover up that really isn't a cover up.  Why not just run around in your swimsuit...or underwear, I wasn't sure which it was.  LOL

So who all watched with me?

LadyDiamond927
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2015 at 10:23 AM

You can tell this show has the same writers & producers from Desperate Housewives....

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jun. 13, 2015 at 10:46 AM

I thought about this when I saw "Marc Cherry".   It's VERY similar.   Has a really similar feel  

Quoting LadyDiamond927:

You can tell this show has the same writers & producers from Desperate Housewives....

LadyDiamond927
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2015 at 11:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes, especially the way all the storyline  are set up, and light humor behind each character....

Quoting LisaLoopner:

I thought about this when I saw "Marc Cherry".   It's VERY similar.   Has a really similar feel  

Quoting LadyDiamond927:

ButterflyRose55
by Member on Jun. 13, 2015 at 1:27 PM

LOL I forgot it was on had to go on Demand to watch the 1st show  all caught up know 

Umm isn't the "mom" the chick from the last Flowers in the Attic movie?  I agree that there was something OBVIOUSLY wrong with that girl.   How did the parents not notice?  

yea that is her   ur right whats is up with her ???

and the  Maid  shes from Glee right?

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jun. 14, 2015 at 8:56 PM

Quoting ButterflyRose55:

LOL I forgot it was on had to go on Demand to watch the 1st show  all caught up know 

yea that is her   ur right whats is up with her ???

and the  Maid  shes from Glee right?

Yes... I did notice that the new maid was the girl from Glee.   

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jun. 18, 2015 at 7:01 AM

I have a hard time remembering that as well.  I bet they did a marathon the day it came back...I think I should have watched the last few episodes for a refresher.

Quoting WILDCATGAL78:

I watched. This is one of my favorite shows. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't come on often enough. Sometimes I forget what happened before a new season starts. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)