Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UnREAL(6/1)

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:38 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 114 Total Views

A recap if you need one...

http://tvline.com/2015/06/01/unreal-premiere-recap-poll/

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:39 AM

Hope to watch this with Dd today.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jun. 2, 2015 at 5:11 PM

Okay...we watched this afternoon and we liked it!!!  It's different and I need different.

I can't help but feel for Rachel...she shouldn't be in that situation and I think she knows it.  I think she knows that she is screwed without her therapist...who she likes.  I really like her backstory and I am really pulling for her.

I really like the behind the scenes type view of "The Bachelor"....it makes me wonder, are people running around like this...I can see it and I think they are.  Do they have a specific "Villian"...I can see it and I think they do.  I don't know if the people running around are as pushy as the people on the show but I do think they are suggestive.  I do think they work the crowd...and I do think they work them before they are even on the show.

Seriously, I can't wait for next week.

Who am I pulling for to win the "bachelor"....I think it's going to be Rachel(because it's Lifetime...LMAO)

My daughter did bring up a good point....she really enjoyed it but she doesn't know where it can go after this season.  Maybe it's only going to be one season.  Maybe we are going to get to know these people enough off of the show that they can keep it going. 

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jun. 2, 2015 at 6:36 PM

Quoting pixie124:

Okay...we watched this afternoon and we liked it!!!  It's different and I need different.

LOL!  It's fluff, too... I need fluff to balance out some other stuff.

I can't help but feel for Rachel...she shouldn't be in that situation and I think she knows it.  I think she knows that she is screwed without her therapist...who she likes.  I really like her backstory and I am really pulling for her.

I like the actress who plays Rachel and I feel pulled to her.   I feel for her character and agree that she does not belong in that situation anymore.   It's really not good for her and her conscience is going to get the best of her.

I really like the behind the scenes type view of "The Bachelor"....it makes me wonder, are people running around like this...I can see it and I think they are.  Do they have a specific "Villian"...I can see it and I think they do.  I don't know if the people running around are as pushy as the people on the show but I do think they are suggestive.  I do think they work the crowd...and I do think they work them before they are even on the show.

YES!  It really makes me wonder and now, when I'm watching The Bachelorette, I'll be thinking there's a producer RIGHT next to them prodding them for a good outcome.   LOL

Who am I pulling for to win the "bachelor"....I think it's going to be Rachel(because it's Lifetime...LMAO)

I agree.... the minute she went to talk to him, I was thinking "oh they'll end up together" and I like their chemistry!    

My daughter did bring up a good point....she really enjoyed it but she doesn't know where it can go after this season.  Maybe it's only going to be one season.  Maybe we are going to get to know these people enough off of the show that they can keep it going. 

It can go somewhere for a second season if they keep up the backstories about the people who produce and make the show?   Bring on a girl as the main Bachelorette type person and a bunch of guys?  Hmm

Did you find the producer chick to be too brusque?  I know it's the role, but it was maybe a little too much for me.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jun. 2, 2015 at 7:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Quoting pixie124:

LOL!  It's fluff, too... I need fluff to balance out some other stuff.

I like the actress who plays Rachel and I feel pulled to her.   I feel for her character and agree that she does not belong in that situation anymore.   It's really not good for her and her conscience is going to get the best of her.  --I also like the actress.

YES!  It really makes me wonder and now, when I'm watching The Bachelorette, I'll be thinking there's a producer RIGHT next to them prodding them for a good outcome.   LOL  --LOL

I agree.... the minute she went to talk to him, I was thinking "oh they'll end up together" and I like their chemistry!    

It can go somewhere for a second season if they keep up the backstories about the people who produce and make the show?   Bring on a girl as the main Bachelorette type person and a bunch of guys?  Hmm  --they could go that direction.  My only thing is...will Rachel be okay by then.  She is going to have to become destructive again, they put her on the same path as before.  I guess maybe she could become the producer...but then the show would be too nice??

Did you find the producer chick to be too brusque?  I know it's the role, but it was maybe a little too much for me.  --I agree.. the producer chick is too brusque.  I know they probably wrote it that way but I think they need to tone her down some.  Maybe in future episodes she will get better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)