Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Grey's Anatomy - Premiere 9/24

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 10:16 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 144 Total Views

Last night was the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy - aka the year after McDreamy died.

So who watched and what did you think?

Follow me to TV Talk - a place to talk about anything/everything TV related!

by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 10:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Sep. 25, 2015 at 10:19 AM

I watched and actually enjoyed it.   I liked how everything flowed and I liked how they developed the characters for this season.   

I'm still watching and still enjoying this show.  I know many people say that this show should end, but I think it's still got some life in it (like ER did all those years ago).

April & Jackson - I definitely think she wants him back, but he'll be bristling about it.   I like them together, but I also like that things are perfect and they're not just going to run back into each other's arms.

Callie while talking to that young girl - saying she loved men and she's loved women.   I think that was foreshadowing to Callie possibly having a male relationship this season.  

I loved seeing Bailey put on her big girl panties and kill it.   LOL

The chick who was also up for chief?   All I could think was that she was Adam Sandler's love interest on Baby Daddy and her voice was very young.   ;)

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Last night was the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy - aka the year after McDreamy died.

AmyClutterbug
by Silver Member on Sep. 27, 2015 at 12:25 PM

Quoting LisaLoopner:

I watched and actually enjoyed it.   I liked how everything flowed and I liked how they developed the characters for this season.   Me too.  It will be different, but I still enjoy it.

I'm still watching and still enjoying this show.  I know many people say that this show should end, but I think it's still got some life in it (like ER did all those years ago).

April & Jackson - I definitely think she wants him back, but he'll be bristling about it.   I like them together, but I also like that things are perfect and they're not just going to run back into each other's arms.  I'm glad that he's not just taking her back too.  He was right last season that losing the baby was all about him supporting her and she never considered his feelings.  Their relationship has had a lot of that and I think she needs to recognise him and appreciate him a little more.

Callie while talking to that young girl - saying she loved men and she's loved women.   I think that was foreshadowing to Callie possibly having a male relationship this season.  I didn't think of that, but it would be interesting. 

I loved seeing Bailey put on her big girl panties and kill it.   LOL  yes, I haven't liked the more reserved Bailey that we have seen the last couple of seasons.

The chick who was also up for chief?   All I could think was that she was Adam Sandler's love interest on Baby Daddy and her voice was very young.   ;)  Haha, yes, it was Layla Maloney!  Big Daddy has been watched a million times at our house.

I thought it was funny that no one wants to live with Arizona - I am not an Arizona fan. 

Quoting LisaLoopner:

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Sep. 27, 2015 at 1:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting AmyClutterbug:Quoting LisaLoopner:

April & Jackson - I definitely think she wants him back, but he'll be bristling about it.   I like them together, but I also like that things are perfect and they're not just going to run back into each other's arms.  I'm glad that he's not just taking her back too.  He was right last season that losing the baby was all about him supporting her and she never considered his feelings.  Their relationship has had a lot of that and I think she needs to recognise him and appreciate him a little more.

Yeah, I like his character but always like him better with more of a backbone.   I like watching those beautiful blue eyes flash.  LOL

I loved seeing Bailey put on her big girl panties and kill it.   LOL  yes, I haven't liked the more reserved Bailey that we have seen the last couple of seasons.

Kick ass Bailey is the best.  I love when she can make me laugh and cry at the same time.

The chick who was also up for chief?   All I could think was that she was Adam Sandler's love interest on Baby Daddy and her voice was very young.   ;)  Haha, yes, it was Layla Maloney!  Big Daddy has been watched a million times at our house.

BIG Daddy, not Baby Daddy.   LOL.   Scuba Steve! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)