Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sherlock Victorian Special Trailer

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:23 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 142 Total Views

Okay everyone who is a Sherlock fan...here it is...

http://tvline.com/2015/10/07/sherlock-trailer-victorian-special-video/

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:23 AM

The only thing that was bad about this trailer was the "Coming soon" at the end.  They need to give us a date!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SwitchbladeMama
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 10:05 PM
1 mom liked this

It's about time!

The only thing I hate about the show is that it takes so long between seasons that I basically forget everything that's happened, and I even forget how much I love the show, like the appeal sorta wears off because too much happens between seasons and I carry on with other shows lol.

SwitchbladeMama
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 10:06 PM

Oh wait, it's not the show!? Urgh! LOL

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Oct. 10, 2015 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this

I KNOW!!!  I usually do a marathon of Sherlock on Netflix before the new season starts because I need the reminder.  It is sooooo frustrating how short the season is and how long we have to wait.  The last time it was on my oldest sister tried watching the show(she had NEVER watched it before) and couldn't figure out what the heck was going on.  I had to tell her to watch it from the beginning it's way to confusing to jump in the middle.

Quoting SwitchbladeMama:

It's about time!

The only thing I hate about the show is that it takes so long between seasons that I basically forget everything that's happened, and I even forget how much I love the show, like the appeal sorta wears off because too much happens between seasons and I carry on with other shows lol.

Serenity7
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2015 at 8:50 AM

I always forget this show. I think it is only 3 or 4 episodes a season. But thank goodness for Elementary!

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Oct. 17, 2015 at 8:32 PM

Yep,  they have about 3 or 4 two hour long episodes every other year.

Quoting Serenity7:

I always forget this show. I think it is only 3 or 4 episodes a season. But thank goodness for Elementary!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)