Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tyrant renewed for season 3

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 5:00 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 137 Total Views

FX’s Tyrant has been renewed for Season 3. Or as they say in Abuddin: “FX’sTyrant has been renewed for Season 3.”

“Tyrant’s second season took the show to a new level thanks to the skill and direction of Howard, Chris and Glenn and their creative team, the exceptional cast and a story steeped in family, loyalty and intrigue,” Eric Schrier, president of original programming for FX Networks and FX Productions said in a statement. “We look forward to the next chapter and a sensational third season of Tyrant,” to run for 10 episodes sometime in 2016.

Tyrant in its sophomore season averaged 1.2 million total weekly viewers, which swelled to 2.47 mil with DVR playback folded in.

for the complete article....

http://tvline.com/2015/10/08/tyrant-renewed-season-3-fx/

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 5:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Oct. 12, 2015 at 7:33 PM

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Quoting pixie124:

FX’s Tyrant has been renewed for Season 3. Or as they say in Abuddin: “FX’sTyrant has been renewed for Season 3.”

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Oct. 13, 2015 at 6:43 AM

I almost sent this to you.  I thought it would make your weekend even better.

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Quoting pixie124:

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Oct. 13, 2015 at 8:36 AM

I saw it late because I was so busy before we went away.   I told DH and he said "oh yeah, I already knew".   Umm and you didn't tell me?  LOL.

But for real.... this show got so much better in season 2, so I'm glad that FX gave it a 3rd season.  Only 10 episodes, but I'll take it!

Quoting pixie124:

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Quoting pixie124:

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Oct. 13, 2015 at 4:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Smack that dh on the back of the head!!!  LOL

Quoting LisaLoopner:

I saw it late because I was so busy before we went away.   I told DH and he said "oh yeah, I already knew".   Umm and you didn't tell me?  LOL.

But for real.... this show got so much better in season 2, so I'm glad that FX gave it a 3rd season.  Only 10 episodes, but I'll take it!

Quoting pixie124:

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Quoting pixie124:

e-doolittle
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2015 at 12:35 AM
Season 2 was so much better! Looking forward to another season!
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Oct. 14, 2015 at 1:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm so glad you watched season 2 and liked it!   Seriously, it makes me so happy that someone else on our board is watching.   LOL

Quoting e-doolittle: Season 2 was so much better! Looking forward to another season!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)