Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Quantico(10/25)

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 7:02 AM
  • 12 Replies
  • 250 Total Views

A recap if you need one...

http://tvline.com/2015/10/25/quantico-shelby-caleb-sex-recap-season-1/

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 7:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WILDCATGAL78
by Silver Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 10:46 AM

Lol.. I stayed up and caught the show last night. I may have to rewatch because I feel like I missed some things??? Mostly during Alex's interview. 
I am wondering also what the whole story is regarding Liam's undercover operation involving Alex. He tells Miranda that she knows stuff about everyone? I don't feel like Alex has eluded to knowing things on the show either in the past or present day? Or is it something the show hasn't brought up yet? I kind of wish the showed Liam and Miranda's conversation, a snippet or a hint of something. Because she tells Ryan to just leave it but then helps Alex? 
Elias? Wow.... I wonder what his agenda is. And/or if he has something to do with Simon getting kicked out training (if it's true).
I am also not surprised that Shelby and Caleb has sex.  

Lol! This episode really left me with a lot of questions.  

Serenity7
by Bronze Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:44 PM
1 mom liked this

It is good. That Alex found people who will help her

RonaH
by Silver Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 2:24 PM

Hi I'm new here but I'll just jump in. :) I'm really liking this show. Even though it has taken a bit for me not to look at her and immediately think model. haha

AmyClutterbug
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2015 at 8:47 AM
Welcome! She reminds me a lot of the actress that plays Callie on Grey's.

Quoting RonaH:

Hi I'mnew here but I'll just jump in. :) I'm really liking this show. Even though it has taken a bit for me not to look at her and immediately think model. haha

AmyClutterbug
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2015 at 8:55 AM
George and I watched last night and sometimes it's not a good thing to watch with him because he gets talking and I miss parts.

I think it says a lot that all of the recruits seem to believe Alex and want to help her.

I don't trust Liam at all and I wonder if the story that he told Miranda was not completely true to protect himself. I think whatever he thinks Alex knows would be damaging to him and he wants to be sure it stays unknown.

I am anxious to know more about Alex's time in India, especially exactly why she was there. It seems like we know that she was sent there to protect her after she shot her father but there must be more to that story.
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Oct. 28, 2015 at 10:39 AM

Quoting AmyClutterbug: George and I watched last night and sometimes it's not a good thing to watch with him because he gets talking and I miss parts.--My husband does this too.  It drives me nuts.   I think it says a lot that all of the recruits seem to believe Alex and want to help her.  --I think they look up to her as a leader.  They may believe at the beginning that she might be the mole but after talking to her they know it's not the case.    I don't trust Liam at all and I wonder if the story that he told Miranda was not completely true to protect himself. I think whatever he thinks Alex knows would be damaging to him and he wants to be sure it stays unknown.--I also believe he is trying to do damage control for himself.  I do wonder what they talked about in that meeting.   I am anxious to know more about Alex's time in India, especially exactly why she was there. It seems like we know that she was sent there to protect her after she shot her father but there must be more to that story.   --I am also very curious about this.  They did allude to it a little bit in the interview but we know there is more to it somewhere.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Oct. 28, 2015 at 10:41 AM

Welcome to the board!!!  

That picture they were showing in this weeks episode screamed Model.  I can't remember if it was in the newspaper or on TV but with her hair  the way it was it screamed model.  LOL

Please...jump in and strategize with us!!!  Let's figure out the mystery of the mole!!!

Quoting RonaH:

Hi I'mnew here but I'll just jump in. :) I'm really liking this show. Even though it has taken a bit for me not to look at her and immediately think model. haha

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Oct. 28, 2015 at 10:47 AM

Quoting WILDCATGAL78:

Lol.. I stayed up and caught the show last night. I may have to rewatch because I feel like I missed some things??? Mostly during Alex's interview. --I think we are missing things and we are suppose to feel like we are missing things.  It will probably come back as an aha type moment here in a couple of weeks. I am wondering also what the whole story is regarding Liam's undercover operation involving Alex. He tells Miranda that she knows stuff about everyone? I don't feel like Alex has eluded to knowing things on the show either in the past or present day? Or is it something the show hasn't brought up yet? I kind of wish the showed Liam and Miranda's conversation, a snippet or a hint of something. Because she tells Ryan to just leave it but then helps Alex? --There is a lot that we are missing here and the show is trying to keep us on our toes by not letting us know everything.  I also wish we could have heard the conversation between Liam and Miranda....I think that would have answered a lot of questions.  I also wonder if Miranda helping Alex comes from something that happens after that conversation, where she might not trust Liam as much.Elias? Wow.... I wonder what his agenda is. And/or if he has something to do with Simon getting kicked out training (if it's true) .--He really makes you wonder what is going on with him.  I don't know why he is so fixated on Simon and it seems to me that he knows more about people then he is letting on.  And do you feel like the story that Simon told him was good enough.  I think he is just letting Simon believe that he is off the hook. I am also not surprised that Shelby and Caleb has sex.  --Yeah...I wasn't suprised by that either.  But did you notice who Caleb was messaging at  the end?  Was the name Markus or something?

RonaH
by Silver Member on Oct. 28, 2015 at 2:34 PM

Will do! :) Although I am really on the fence so far. 

Quoting pixie124:

Welcome to the board!!!  

That picture they were showing in this weeks episode screamed Model.  I can't remember if it was in the newspaper or on TV but with her hair  the way it was it screamed model.  LOL

Please...jump in and strategize with us!!!  Let's figure out the mystery of the mole!!!

Quoting RonaH:

WILDCATGAL78
by Silver Member on Oct. 28, 2015 at 2:50 PM

Quoting pixie124:

Quoting WILDCATGAL78:

Lol.. I stayed up and caught the show last night. I may have to rewatch because I feel like I missed some things??? Mostly during Alex's interview. --I think we are missing things and we are suppose to feel like we are missing things.  It will probably come back as an aha type moment here in a couple of weeks. :-)! Glad I wasn't the only one who felt a lot of missing pieces. 
I am wondering also what the whole story is regarding Liam's undercover operation involving Alex. He tells Miranda that she knows stuff about everyone? I don't feel like Alex has eluded to knowing things on the show either in the past or present day? Or is it something the show hasn't brought up yet? I kind of wish the showed Liam and Miranda's conversation, a snippet or a hint of something. Because she tells Ryan to just leave it but then helps Alex? --There is a lot that we are missing here and the show is trying to keep us on our toes by not letting us know everything.  I also wish we could have heard the conversation between Liam and Miranda....I think that would have answered a lot of questions.  I also wonder if Miranda helping Alex comes from something that happens after that conversation, where she might not trust Liam as much. That is true... I didn't think about that regarding Miranda. I didn't mention it earlier but there is clearly a huge history between Miranda and Liam including an affair where they were supposed to leave their spouses for each other. Which kind of makes sense because I always thought there was a little bit of resentment between those two. 
Elias? Wow.... I wonder what his agenda is. And/or if he has something to do with Simon getting kicked out training (if it's true) .--He really makes you wonder what is going on with him.  I don't know why he is so fixated on Simon and it seems to me that he knows more about people then he is letting on.  And do you feel like the story that Simon told him was good enough.  I think he is just letting Simon believe that he is off the hook.   Lol.. I think at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Elias was the terrorist. I am interested to hear more background on him. 
I am also not surprised that Shelby and Caleb has sex.  --Yeah...I wasn't suprised by that either.  But did you notice who Caleb was messaging at  the end?  Was the name Markus or something?
I totally missed that part!!! :-( 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)