Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Survivor 10/28

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:40 AM
  • 25 Replies
  • 303 Total Views

Well it was interesting that they came for Terry right at the beginning of the episode.   That had to have been so scary for him.  I was happy that they did an update at the end of the episode and showed the son doing well.   There's not even a question whether or not going home is more important than staying in the game.

It was interesting to see how all the other people (on the other tribes) were affected when they heard the news.   I think being on the island makes people feel more sensitive about this stuff.   I also think all star type shows have more people who already know each other and have connections.

I liked the tribe switch up, but they switch up AGAIN or merge next week?  I mean come on, let it go for another week or two.   It really feels like they were changing it up as they went and it wasn't pre-planned.

I feel bad for Woo.   Why not just take out Savage?  If they'd told Spencer that Savage wanted to vote him out, then he could have easily gone home and woudn't that have been a BIGGER move?   Hmm.    I mean if Savage was voted out, Woo would, once again have done anything they wanted to keep himself safe.   Savage, on the other hand, will be pissed and/or bitter?

What the heck is up with Fishbach's meltdown?  I really don't like him.   LOL

Follow me to TV Talk - a place to talk about anything/everything TV related!

by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:42 AM

Also - I'd put points on Terry simply because I thought he was low man on the totem pole at his tribe.  I'm not sure that I agree with the game giving out points when someone leaves the game vs. being voted out.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:51 AM

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Well it was interesting that they came for Terry right at the beginning of the episode.   That had to have been so scary for him.  I was happy that they did an update at the end of the episode and showed the son doing well.   There's not even a question whether or not going home is more important than staying in the game.  --I started crying during this part.  It was so upsetting to me.  The idea you are so far away and your spouse and doctor say that you have to come home.  OMgosh...that is not good.  Tears are coming to my eyes just thinking about it.  I wonder if his son had heart problems before or it was something that happened during the filming of the show.  I was so happy they did an update and the outcome was good.

It was interesting to see how all the other people (on the other tribes) were affected when they heard the news.   I think being on the island makes people feel more sensitive about this stuff.   I also think all star type shows have more people who already know each other and have connections.  --I just think as a parent it's upsetting.  I know I don't have to even know a person here in town but if I hear something is wrong with their child(cancer, coma, death, etc) my heart aches for that family.

I liked the tribe switch up, but they switch up AGAIN or merge next week?  I mean come on, let it go for another week or two.   It really feels like they were changing it up as they went and it wasn't pre-planned. --I think it's stupid that they merge again next week.  I almost wonder if Terry leaving left them in  a small flux.  If Terry wouldn't have left they would not have had an even number for the merge last night.

I feel bad for Woo.   Why not just take out Savage?  If they'd told Spencer that Savage wanted to vote him out, then he could have easily gone home and woudn't that have been a BIGGER move?   Hmm.    I mean if Savage was voted out, Woo would, once again have done anything they wanted to keep himself safe.   Savage, on the other hand, will be pissed and/or bitter? I was upset to see Woo leave and more upset to find out that they are doing a big merge next week because he would have been more safe in that situation.

What the heck is up with Fishbach's meltdown?  I really don't like him.   LOL  --I don't know.  I don't like him AND I put points on him.  LOL

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:52 AM
1 mom liked this

I haven't checked points but I do think I put them on Terry(just can't remember).  I know I didn't put them on Woo because I like him.  My only thing is that when people have left the game for medical reasons or when they straight up quit we get points so I guess this isn't much different.

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Also - I'd put points on Terry simply because I thought he was low man on the totem pole at his tribe.  I'm not sure that I agree with the game giving out points when someone leaves the game vs. being voted out.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:58 AM

Lisa hit on most of the points that I wanted to hit on but I do have a few things to add.

One...my husband actually watched with me last night and he thinks Abi is the hottest and wants her rocking body.  That literally made me throw up in my mouth.  Once he realized that it was annoying me he wouldn't shut up.  I had such a headache last night so I wasn't in the mood to be listening to that crap.  I even threatened to text Lisa and tell her what an idiot my husband is(LOL).  Good think he only watched the first 15 mins of the show...I might have ended up shooting him in the foot with something(LOL).  I told him...you need to listen to that womans mouth and then you can decide if you like her or not.

Second...I really don't like the fact that we merged this week and we will be merging next week.

Third...I am really upset that Woo got voted out.

Fourth...So Caos Kass is back next week???  Just great...I thought she was going to play a game where I could like her this time.

Fifth...WTH do we always have to work with Abi??  Can we please get rid of Abi!!!!

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:00 AM

Quoting pixie124:

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Well it was interesting that they came for Terry right at the beginning of the episode.   That had to have been so scary for him.  I was happy that they did an update at the end of the episode and showed the son doing well.   There's not even a question whether or not going home is more important than staying in the game.  --I started crying during this part.  It was so upsetting to me.  The idea you are so far away and your spouse and doctor say that you have to come home.  OMgosh...that is not good.  Tears are coming to my eyes just thinking about it.  I wonder if his son had heart problems before or it was something that happened during the filming of the show.  I was so happy they did an update and the outcome was good.   Same - I was very choked up and moved.   Terry seems like such a nice guy with a loving family and it had to be so difficult to be so far away.

I liked the tribe switch up, but they switch up AGAIN or merge next week?  I mean come on, let it go for another week or two.   It really feels like they were changing it up as they went and it wasn't pre-planned. --I think it's stupid that they merge again next week.  I almost wonder if Terry leaving left them in  a small flux.  If Terry wouldn't have left they would not have had an even number for the merge last night.   True.... two people leaving in one week had to have flubbed someone's plans, but it still seems too soon for the merge.

What the heck is up with Fishbach's meltdown?  I really don't like him.   LOL  --I don't know.  I don't like him AND I put points on him.  LOL  I hope his plan doesn't work, but the  merge should screw with that anyway.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:04 AM

Quoting pixie124:

One...my husband actually watched with me last night and he thinks Abi is the hottest and wants her rocking body.  That literally made me throw up in my mouth.  Once he realized that it was annoying me he wouldn't shut up.  I had such a headache last night so I wasn't in the mood to be listening to that crap.  I even threatened to text Lisa and tell her what an idiot my husband is(LOL).  Good think he only watched the first 15 mins of the show...I might have ended up shooting him in the foot with something(LOL).  I told him...you need to listen to that womans mouth and then you can decide if you like her or not.   I think *I* just threw up in my mouth a little bit, but I have to admit that I noticed how good she looked in that tiny bikini.

Did you see the look Tasha gave to someone after Joe "oiled up"?   ROFL

Third...I am really upset that Woo got voted out.  Poor Woo just couldn't ever get traction in this game AGAIN.  *sigh*

Fourth...So Caos Kass is back next week???  Just great...I thought she was going to play a game where I could like her this time.    I think Kass could make me like Abi more.   I hope those two are the ones who get into it, but I couldn't really tell who pisses her off.   It definitely seems like it was a woman.

Fifth...WTH do we always have to work with Abi??  Can we please get rid of !!   PLEASE let her go home soon.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Oct. 29, 2015 at 12:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Quoting pixie124:

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Well it was interesting that they came for Terry right at the beginning of the episode.   That had to have been so scary for him.  I was happy that they did an update at the end of the episode and showed the son doing well.   There's not even a question whether or not going home is more important than staying in the game.  --I started crying during this part.  It was so upsetting to me.  The idea you are so far away and your spouse and doctor say that you have to come home.  OMgosh...that is not good.  Tears are coming to my eyes just thinking about it.  I wonder if his son had heart problems before or it was something that happened during the filming of the show.  I was so happy they did an update and the outcome was good.   Same - I was very choked up and moved.   Terry seems like such a nice guy with a loving family and it had to be so difficult to be so far away.

I liked the tribe switch up, but they switch up AGAIN or merge next week?  I mean come on, let it go for another week or two.   It really feels like they were changing it up as they went and it wasn't pre-planned. --I think it's stupid that they merge again next week.  I almost wonder if Terry leaving left them in  a small flux.  If Terry wouldn't have left they would not have had an even number for the merge last night.   True.... two people leaving in one week had to have flubbed someone's plans, but it still seems too soon for the merge.  --I think it's too soon also but I suppose they are trying to shake things up for these comeback kids.

What the heck is up with Fishbach's meltdown?  I really don't like him.   LOL  --I don't know.  I don't like him AND I put points on him.  LOL  I hope his plan doesn't work, but the  merge should screw with that anyway.  --I hope the merge screws him hard core!!!

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Oct. 29, 2015 at 12:07 PM

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Quoting pixie124:

One...my husband actually watched with me last night and he thinks Abi is the hottest and wants her rocking body.  That literally made me throw up in my mouth.  Once he realized that it was annoying me he wouldn't shut up.  I had such a headache last night so I wasn't in the mood to be listening to that crap.  I even threatened to text Lisa and tell her what an idiot my husband is(LOL).  Good think he only watched the first 15 mins of the show...I might have ended up shooting him in the foot with something(LOL).  I told him...you need to listen to that womans mouth and then you can decide if you like her or not.   I think *I* just threw up in my mouth a little bit, but I have to admit that I noticed how good she looked in that tiny bikini.  --She DOES look good on the outside but she really shows that the saying is true....beauty is only skin deep.

Did you see the look Tasha gave to someone after Joe "oiled up"?   ROFL  --No, I missed that but I can just imagine.  He did look good oiled up but he is also good on the inside so that is okay!!!!  LMAO

Third...I am really upset that Woo got voted out.  Poor Woo just couldn't ever get traction in this game AGAIN.  *sigh*  --I know.  He just wasn't made for this game...he is way to nice and gullable

Fourth...So Caos Kass is back next week???  Just great...I thought she was going to play a game where I could like her this time.    I think Kass could make me like Abi more.   I hope those two are the ones who get into it, but I couldn't really tell who pisses her off.   It definitely seems like it was a woman. --What??  Kass could make you like Abi more!!!!  Gesh...I think I will dislike both of them equally.  LOL  I could see Kass and Abi going after eachother...their personalities could cause huge problems when put together for a long time.

Fifth...WTH do we always have to work with Abi??  Can we please get rid of !!   PLEASE let her go home soon.  YES!!!!!

cynnie22
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 12:33 PM

Abi's backside looked good in the bikini, but that could quickly go south (if you get what I mean!)

I didn't feel any big loss with Woo being voted out.  

I am suprised they are going to merge again so quickly.  I thought for sure they would wait until there just 10 survivors left. 

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Oct. 29, 2015 at 2:54 PM

Quoting cynnie22:

Abi's backside looked good in the bikini, but that could quickly go south (if you get what I mean!) --LMBO 

I didn't feel any big loss with Woo being voted out.  --It's not a big loss...but he is one of the only people I like.

I am suprised they are going to merge again so quickly.  I thought for sure they would wait until there just 10 survivors left. --Yeah...we just started so it feels to soon.  Maybe they are trying to get more craziness in the game.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)