Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

October 2015 - Newbies - Welcome!

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:38 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 126 Total Views

We've added a lot of new people in the past month, so I wanted to take a minute to say "hello" and "welcome to TV Talk". 

If you haven't posted yet, please come on out and  introduce yourself or just jump right on into any thread that you are interested in.  If we aren't chatting about a show you want to chat about, please feel free to start a new thread in the appropriate folder.  

WELCOME

welcome

Follow me to TV Talk - a place to talk about anything/everything TV related!

by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Oct. 30, 2015 at 6:56 AM

WELCOME to the BOARD!!!  I am sure I haven't welcomed all of you and the couple I did welcome I probably welcomed you three times a piece.  LOL

Ditto to what Lisa said...just jump right in and if you don't see a thread about something you want to chat on feel free to start one.  Sometimes there just hasn't been enough interest in that show in the past but now with more people that might change.

Again...WELCOME!!!

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Oct. 30, 2015 at 9:04 AM

Quoting pixie124:

Sometimes there just hasn't been enough interest in that show in the past but now with more people that might change.

YES - this is so true!   I'm sure if somoene has a show they want to chat about, there will be someone here who also watches who'll want to chat with them!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)