Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Catch(4/7)

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 6:29 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 155 Total Views

A recap if you need one....

http://www.ew.com/recap/the-catch-season-1-episode-3

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 6:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LadyDiamond927
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2016 at 12:54 AM

I'm still on the fence about this show.....

e-doolittle
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2016 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this

me too

Quoting LadyDiamond927:

I'm still on the fence about this show.....

WILDCATGAL78
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 4:47 PM

I like this show. I am anxious to see which direction Alice will go. Is she going to believe Christopher/Micheal or the Interpol Agent Dao. I think the agent is hiding some secrets, especially since he felt it was necessary to bug Alice's home. I don't think Christopher is a killer, but I certainly think his partners are. 

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Apr. 11, 2016 at 6:08 PM

I like this show too.  I agree, I don't think Christopher is a killer and I am suspicious of the Interpol agent.  I have this feeling that the woman partner is the one that killed the lady that the Interpol agent had pictures of.

I like how they added that Christopher is now calling Alice to hear her voice.  I know I shouldn't be rooting for their relationship but I am.  Christopher has a thieft problem but I think in general he is a good guy.

Quoting WILDCATGAL78:

I like this show. I am anxious to see which direction Alice will go. Is she going to believe Christopher/Micheal or the Interpol Agent Dao. I think the agent is hiding some secrets, especially since he felt it was necessary to bug Alice's home. I don't think Christopher is a killer, but I certainly think his partners are. 

WILDCATGAL78
by Silver Member on Apr. 12, 2016 at 9:28 AM
1 mom liked this

I was on the fence about Christopher but this last episode, you can really tell how much he cares/loves Alice. Of course it could all still be a game to him, but it looked so real. 
I would be interested to see some background on his partners too.  

Quoting pixie124:

I like this show too.  I agree, I don't think Christopher is a killer and I am suspicious of the Interpol agent.  I have this feeling that the woman partner is the one that killed the lady that the Interpol agent had pictures of.

I like how they added that Christopher is now calling Alice to hear her voice.  I know I shouldn't be rooting for their relationship but I am.  Christopher has a thieft problem but I think in general he is a good guy.

Quoting WILDCATGAL78:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)