Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fear the Walking Dead(4/10)

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 7:52 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 114 Total Views

A recap if you need one...

http://tvline.com/2016/04/10/fear-the-walking-dead-recap-season-2-episode-1-monster/

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 7:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
kary29
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 3:17 PM

After looking forward to this I was pretty disappointed in this first episode.  

The teens are not likeable to me.  Maybe it's bad acting, maybe it's they are putting too much plotline on them.

Why didn't anyone on the boat hear Alicia talking to the guy on the radio?  

Nick is still a mess, getting tired of the addict talk.

Chris is ok but now depressed and mad, not a good place to be in this situation!  I liked his mom's character but they've dumped her (literally!).

Maddie's always screaming "Nick".  Travis talks about protecting them but doesn't know what to do so he looks weak.

My favorite character is Daniel.  He seems to have a head on his shoulders. 

I also like Strand but don't know where they are going with his character.  He may be about to boot them off the boat, can't say I would blame him, lol.

I'll keep watching, hoping it picks up!

cubbies23
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 3:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I watched it. I'm not that into it as I was The Walking Dead. It wasn't bad but I had a hard time not yelling at the tv because they were being stupid.  In my mind I think they should know that the walkers are bad, to kill them and not trust anyone. I keep forgetting that this is the beginning for them where Wakling Dead is a year or two into the virus take over.

Hottmomma607
by Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 7:02 PM

I want to knoow whats on that yacht club logg book?

And anyone notice that Strand wasn't standing with them in the prviews? mmmmmm??

kary29
by Bronze Member on Apr. 12, 2016 at 7:51 PM

I did not notice that!

Quoting Hottmomma607:

And anyone notice that Strand wasn't standing with them in the prviews? mmmmmm??

Hottmomma607
by Member on Apr. 12, 2016 at 7:55 PM
Interesting, huh? LOL

Quoting kary29:

I did not notice that!

Quoting Hottmomma607:

kary29
by Bronze Member on Apr. 12, 2016 at 8:22 PM

Do you think they tossed him over, lol.  Can't imagine he would leave that boat on his own. Maybe he's tied and gagged in the galley.  But, I doubt if Travis can drive the boat!

Quoting Hottmomma607: Interesting, huh? LOL
Quoting kary29:

I did not notice that!

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)