Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ABC's Summer Schedule

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:29 AM
  • 16 Replies
  • 280 Total Views

THURSDAY, MAY 26
8 pm 500 Questions

MONDAY, MAY 30
10 pm Mistresses

SATURDAY, JUNE 11
9 pm O.J.: Made In America – Part 1

TUESDAY, JUNE 14
8 pm To Tell the Truth (Sneak Peek)
9 pm Uncle Buck
9:30 pm Uncle Buck
10 pm To Tell the Truth

THURSDAY, JUNE 23
8 pm BattleBots

SUNDAY, JUNE 26
8 pm Celebrity Family Feud
9 pm The $100,000 Pyramid

WEDNESDAY, JULY 13
8 pm The 2016 ESPYS

TUESDAY, AUGUST 2
8 pm Bachelor in Paradise

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 3
8 pm CMA Music Festival

MONDAY, AUGUST 8
8 pm Bachelor in Paradise (Time Slot Premiere)

TUESDAY, AUGUST 9
8 pm Bachelor in Paradise
9 pm Bachelor in Paradise: After Paradise

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Apr. 20, 2016 at 8:57 AM

Quoting pixie124:

SATURDAY, JUNE 119 pm O.J.: Made In America – Part 1

As in OJ Simpson?  Again?  I'm confused.   LOL

SUNDAY, JUNE 268 pm Celebrity Family Feud9 pm The $100,000 Pyramid

I'm excited about both of these shows.   I'm a game show junkie!!

TUESDAY, AUGUST 28 pm Bachelor in Paradise

WOO HOO!   I guess that means we can figure out when the next Bachelorette installment ends and BIP starts.

WILDCATGAL78
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 12:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't think I watch any of those shows. I used to watch Mistresses (the first season) Lol!
I am waiting for Big Brother and So You Think You Can Dance. 

Kel13lighthouse
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 6:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Guess I don't have to watch ABC this summer. None of these look appealing to me at all. John Candy is and always will be Uncle Buck in my opinion. :) 

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Apr. 21, 2016 at 7:19 AM

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Quoting pixie124:

SATURDAY, JUNE 119 pm O.J.: Made In America – Part 1

As in OJ Simpson?  Again?  I'm confused.   LOL  ---I think I saw an interview about this on a show when the other one was on.  I think it's suppose to be a lot like Netflix's Making a Murderer

SUNDAY, JUNE 268 pm Celebrity Family Feud9 pm The $100,000 Pyramid

I'm excited about both of these shows.   I'm a game show junkie!!  --Shannon and Keely love game shows so I can actually see us watching these...especially since a lot of my summer shows have been canceled.

TUESDAY, AUGUST 28 pm Bachelor in Paradise

WOO HOO!   I guess that means we can figure out when the next Bachelorette installment ends and BIP starts. --Yep

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Apr. 21, 2016 at 7:20 AM

I am soooo frustrated with the fact that they made SYTYCD a kid's version this summer.  We might watch a little bit of it but I don't know if we will watch the whole season and my daughter says she hopes they go back to the regular show next summer.

Quoting WILDCATGAL78:

I don't think I watch any of those shows. I used to watch Mistresses (the first season) Lol!I am waiting for Big Brother and So You Think You Can Dance. 

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Apr. 21, 2016 at 7:22 AM

I really don't like all the movies that they are trying to make into shows.  If they are going to do it...the movie has to be one that hasn't been around for ages and can't be a well loved movie.  Uncle Buck doesn't fit into this at all.  I guess they could hit the younger generation that has no clue about the movie but I am sure they have even seen it on TV at some point in time.

Quoting Kel13lighthouse:

Guess I don't have to watch ABC this summer. None of these look appealing to me at all. John Candy is and always will be Uncle Buck in my opinion. :) 

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Apr. 21, 2016 at 8:06 AM

Quoting pixie124:Quoting LisaLoopner:Quoting pixie124:SUNDAY, JUNE 268 pm Celebrity Family Feud9 pm The $100,000 PyramidI'm excited about both of these shows.   I'm a game show junkie!!  --Shannon and Keely love game shows so I can actually see us watching these...especially since a lot of my summer shows have been canceled.     Remind me, which shows aren't coming back that you watch?   
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Apr. 21, 2016 at 8:08 AM

I'm instantly turned off by movies that turn into TV Shows (Rush Hour also comes to mind).  I usually don't think they'll last so I don't even bother.

That said, I've enjoyed the new(er) show Limitless, but I think it's different enough from the movie to work?   I also only saw the movie once and didn't think much of it, so I don't have a big connection with the movie or the cast.

Quoting Kel13lighthouse:

reptilequeen
by Ruby Member on Apr. 21, 2016 at 9:12 AM
1 mom liked this

lots of Bachelor in Paradise..woohoo!

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Apr. 21, 2016 at 9:24 AM

Almost all of my TNT shows have been canceled or this is their last summer.  The only one sticking around is Major Crimes.  I also use to watch a lot of summer tv on USA but most of those shows are done except Royal Pains(this is their last season).  And it looks like USA and TNT have planned to go a different route with their summer tv shows so most likely I won't be adding any new shows from their networks.

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Quoting pixie124:Quoting LisaLoopner:Quoting pixie124:SUNDAY, JUNE 268 pm Celebrity Family Feud9 pm The $100,000 PyramidI'm excited about both of these shows.   I'm a game show junkie!!  --Shannon and Keely love game shows so I can actually see us watching these...especially since a lot of my summer shows have been canceled.     Remind me, which shows aren't coming back that you watch?   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)