Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please Be Careful!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:55 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 179 Total Views

Taken from another group. Please warn friends and family.

My girlfriends and I went out a few weeks ago for one of their 25th birthdays and we went to a bar we've been to many times before, but we had a different bartender one I never saw before. He seemed nice enough. We each had two drinks and my one friend had two or three sips of her 2nd drink and she started feeling sick so she said she was going to the bathroom. She almost stumbled in. I got up and followed her in. Went into the stall with her she had thrownup and fell asleep (passed out) in there for like an hour I was with her. In hindsight I should have called the police, but I thought maybe something just didn't sit right even though I know she can drink way more than that. Eventually my other friends and I get her out of the bathroom and basically carried her to the car. She threw up more and basically has no recollection of the night. 

She went to the doctor today and had mentioned to him what had happened. Neither of us thinking roofie, but he said she was roofied. I can't believe it. Just making this post to remind  ladies to be careful! I never thought it would happen to someone I knew and that the bartender of all people would do it. I don't understand why he would, but just be careful!

by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Apr. 21, 2016 at 8:20 AM
1 mom liked this

This is scary stuff.   Makes me glad I'm too old to go out like this anymore, but it's sad for people who do like to go to bars (or even on a date) and have to worry about this kind of crap.   

Quoting MissMackiesgg:Taken from another group. Please warn friends and family.
RonaH
by Silver Member on Apr. 21, 2016 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Scary!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)