Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bawled my eyes out Chicago fire

Posted by on May. 8, 2016 at 9:28 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 248 Total Views
I'm watching the new episode of Chicago fire. Last weeks.

I bawled cause Dawson didn't want to give the child up to the JFS people!!!

I hope at the end she will take him like he's her own child. (Knowing she will).

by on May. 8, 2016 at 9:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on May. 8, 2016 at 10:24 PM

I know that you joined a few weeks ago, but I wanted to make sure that we welcomed you to TV Talk. 

I don't watch Chicago Fire, so I can't chat about this show.  I hope someone else watches and can chat with you about it.  

Quoting oliveoil423: I'm watching the new episode of Chicago fire. Last weeks. I bawled cause Dawson didn't want to give the child up to the JFS people!!! I hope at the end she will take him like he's her own child. (Knowing she will).

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on May. 9, 2016 at 7:03 AM

I feel bad no one has responded to your post.  You might want to add what show you are talking about in your header.  I think quite a few people skip posts because they don't think it is related to a show they watch.  I am sure there has to be someone on here that watches that show.  This set of shows on NBC is VERY popular.  Wish I would have started watching it.

oliveoil423
by Member on May. 9, 2016 at 10:13 AM
Iv never heard of it till I dated my dh.

Quoting LisaLoopner:

I know that you joined a few weeks ago, but I wanted to make sure that we welcomed you to TV Talk. 

I don't watch Chicago Fire, so I can't chat about this show.  I hope someone else watches and can chat with you about it.  

Quoting oliveoil423: I'm watching the new episode of Chicago fire. Last weeks.

I bawled cause Dawson didn't want to give the child up to the JFS people!!!

I hope at the end she will take him like he's her own child. (Knowing she will).

e-doolittle
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2016 at 9:15 PM
It was a sad episode. Pivotable point in Dawson/Matt storyline
oliveoil423
by Member on May. 9, 2016 at 9:24 PM
It was. She's a strong women. I can't believe they won't let her take him home. She really wants him, she can afford it he's going to a great home to where he won't go through what he endured. DawsoN is my favorite.

Quoting e-doolittle: It was a sad episode. Pivotable point in Dawson/Matt storyline
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)