Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Survivor(10/26)

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:09 AM
  • 11 Replies
  • 141 Total Views

A recap if you need one...

http://www.ew.com/recap/survivor-season-33-millennials-vs-gen-x-episode-6

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Yep....I am not a loveable sap and cheered when Figgy was voted off.  Adam did the right thing....that is for sure!!

When it came to the challenge....I couldn't stand Michaela's attitude towards Hannah.  She was such a bully and I didn't like it.  I did like how she cheered for the orange team tho.

I was happy and relieved that the Orange team was not in tribal again.  I do think Figgy put a target on Michelle tho....I guess it might not be as big of target now that Figgy is gone but there was a big one there for awhile.

Can't wait to hear what you guys thought of the episode.

cynnie22
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:16 AM

Part of me wanted to see how far the FIggy/Taylor/Michelle/Jay/Will alliance could go, but a bigger part of me is glad Figgy is gone.  She was nice to look at but acted too much the airhead for me.

While there is something about Michela I like, she needs to work on her people skills.

I'm looking forward to seeing a Ken/Jess/Adam/David/Zeke final 5.  

I'd like to see more of Will and Sunday.  

Who is Brent?  Is there a Brent on this show? ;)

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:20 AM

Quoting pixie124:

Yep....I am not a loveable sap and cheered when Figgy was voted off.  Adam did the right thing....that is for sure!!   I didn't really feel their love story, so I was totally happy to see her go.   I found it interesting that it was her, not Taylor.   I also think Adam did the right thing.

When it came to the challenge....I couldn't stand Michaela's attitude towards Hannah.  She was such a bully and I didn't like it.  I did like how she cheered for the orange team tho.   I am so over Michaela.  

I was happy and relieved that the Orange team was not in tribal again.  I do think Figgy put a target on Michelle tho....I guess it might not be as big of target now that Figgy is gone but there was a big one there for awhile.   I agree.   I found it to be interesting strategy, though.   

Can't wait to hear what you guys thought of the episode.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting cynnie22:

I'm looking forward to seeing a Ken/Jess/Adam/David/Zeke final 5.  

I think they'd be a great final 5.   I wonder if they can get that far to make that happen. Fingers crossed.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:23 AM
1 mom liked this

As far as this kind of "game" goes, it was VERY interesting that last week, the Mills got Gen X to vote off one of their own (CeeCee) and then this week the exact opposite happened.    Things that make you go hmmmm

Quoting pixie124:

cynnie22
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 10:36 AM
1 mom liked this

I thought the same thing.  If the Mill could just stick together they'd be running this show.  

But I do believe a Gen Xer will win overall.  

Loved Michela's comment at the end of the immunity challenge:  If you all (Mill) can't stick together, you deserve to go home".  SHe was never a fan of Figgy's anyway.  LOL

Quoting LisaLoopner:

As far as this kind of "game" goes, it was VERY interesting that last week, the Mills got Gen X to vote off one of their own (CeeCee) and then this week the exact opposite happened.    Things that make you go hmmmm

Quoting pixie124:

Americanwoman3
by Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 10:42 AM
1 mom liked this
I cheered when she got voted off! They should have took a peek at Rob and Ambers season. That's how you do a showmance on Surivor!
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:13 AM

LOL @ Cheered.

How about when she decided to tell the Gen Xs that they were romantically involved and it was like DUHHHHH we already know.    LOL

Quoting Americanwoman3: I cheered when she got voted off! They should have took a peek at Rob and Ambers season. That's how you do a showmance on Surivor!

Americanwoman3
by Member on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol...I know,it was so obvious. Everyone knows you break up the power couple....duh! It makes me wonder if they've ever even seen Surivor.

Quoting LisaLoopner:

LOL @ Cheered.

How about when she decided to tell the Gen Xs that they were romantically involved and it was like DUHHHHH we already know.    LOL

Quoting Americanwoman3: I cheered when she got voted off! They should have took a peek at Rob and Ambers season. That's how you do a showmance on Surivor!

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:34 PM

I feel the same way when I see some of this stupid stuff.   If you hook up, you're going to get kicked off.   Some of them are so young that maybe they haven't seen many seasons of Survivor (if any).   

Quoting Americanwoman3: Lol...I know,it was so obvious. Everyone knows you break up the power couple....duh! It makes me wonder if they've ever even seen Surivor.
Quoting LisaLoopner:

LOL @ Cheered.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)