Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Criminal Minds(10/26)

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:45 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 147 Total Views

It's a little bit petty I know, but I wasn't happy to see Prentiss in the middle of the team picture at the beginning and it was sad not seeing Hotch there anymore.  Why not have Rossi in the middle.

I liked that Gracia finally met Roxie and how much she loved on Roxie.  And I enjoyed the conversation between Garcia and Luke before they got on the elevator.  That was cute.

I wish Reed would have taken Rossi's advice and went to see his mom, but that isn't the way that Reed is wired so that made sense.

I did liked this case....it was little different then what we had seen in the past.

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Oct. 28, 2016 at 8:32 AM

I haven't watched this yet.   My viewing schedule got messed up on Wednesday due to the World Series.   I'll watch this soon (maybe tonight).

Quoting pixie124:

It's a little bit petty I know, but I wasn't happy to see Prentiss in the middle of the team picture at the beginning and it was sad not seeing Hotch there anymore.  Why not have Rossi in the middle.

I liked that Gracia finally met Roxie and how much she loved on Roxie.  And I enjoyed the conversation between Garcia and Luke before they got on the elevator.  That was cute.

I wish Reed would have taken Rossi's advice and went to see his mom, but that isn't the way that Reed is wired so that made sense.

I did liked this case....it was little different then what we had seen in the past.

WILDCATGAL78
by Silver Member on Oct. 28, 2016 at 2:04 PM

I have to agree! Rossi, JJ or Reid should be in the middle. 
I like Garcia and Luke. Lol... Could there be a relationship brewing there?  

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Oct. 28, 2016 at 6:12 PM

Quoting pixie124:

It's a little bit petty I know, but I wasn't happy to see Prentiss in the middle of the team picture at the beginning and it was sad not seeing Hotch there anymore.  Why not have Rossi in the middle.   I agree with this.   It makes a LOT more sense to have Rossi in the middle.

I liked that Gracia finally met Roxie and how much she loved on Roxie.  And I enjoyed the conversation between Garcia and Luke before they got on the elevator.  That was cute.   I had a feeling that Garcia would meet Roxie when he brought her in.   That was definitely a cute scene at the end.

I wish Reed would have taken Rossi's advice and went to see his mom, but that isn't the way that Reed is wired so that made sense.   I know that we'll see Reed's mom this season because I read that Jane Lynch was going to be on again this season.

I did liked this case....it was little different then what we had seen in the past.   I honestly hadn't pegged it for the younger brother.   I always feel so bad for the bad guys (even when they kill people) when you find out about their horrible childhoods. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)