Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Project Runway(11/10)

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:37 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 44 Total Views

A recap if you need one....

http://www.ew.com/recap/project-runway-season-15-episode-9

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:48 AM

Let's talk about the top.

For me it was really between Rik and Mah.  I liked the "look" of Roberri's but the patterns kept throwing me off.  I think the fit was amazing.  I loved the neckline.   I think I would have liked it better if there had been a different pattern on the top.  I really liked the bottom pattern tho.

Mah...did anyone else feel like he needed a hug?  His mom is really a cold and distant person....and since he is so warm and emotional that had to be hard on him growing up.  I felt like Zac was even trying to get her to open up and give her son something on that stage.  Her look did fit her personality, that is for sure.  He did a great job...except, I didn't love the shoes and I think they were socks.  But it worked.

Rik.  His relationship with his mom was so sweet.  I loved the dress he made her.  When they were hugging on eachother all I could think is that was what Mah needed.  

Okay and the bottom....

Natalie...It was way to big for her mom.  But she even agreed with that statement before she sent her mom on the runway.

Erin....Yeah, hated her look.  The next time Erin is in the bottom she needs to go.  Even Tim got after her about having the same look.  And I agreed with Heidi, it didn't look like it fit who her mom was.

Jenni....OMG, this look was disgusting.  I absolutely hated the pants.  Maybe if they fit right they would have looked okay...but I am still not sure.

Okay, what did everyone else think?

Oh...and I am not happy that we are not getting to see previews for the next week!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)