Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HTGAWM(11/10)

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:49 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 113 Total Views

A recap if you need one....

http://www.ew.com/recap/how-to-get-away-with-murder-season-3-episode-8

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:54 AM

Frank....you can come cry at my house anytime!!!!  Seriously, open arms.

I have to say...Annalise, Frank and Bonnie have a very dysfunctional Mother/children/sibling relationship.  You could see it when Frank had the gun to his head and Bonnie and Annalise were yelling at him.  Bonnie was coming from a sisters side....Annalise was doing the whole emotionally abusive mother....and Frank was just trying to make his mother happy.  

I felt for Connor...he really does love Oliver but Oliver is really pissing me off.  I never thought that Oliver would be the part of that relationship that I would want to slap, but it is.  

Okay....and I have to cut this short because I have a really busy day ahead of me...

I am slightly confused about the end.  

Was that Connor with Thomas during present day?  So he didn't get killed?  Or is that Connor with Thomas one week prior?

WILDCATGAL78
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 10:40 AM

Quoting pixie124:

I have to say...Annalise, Frank and Bonnie have a very dysfunctional Mother/children/sibling relationship.  You could see it when Frank had the gun to his head and Bonnie and Annalise were yelling at him.  Bonnie was coming from a sisters side....Annalise was doing the whole emotionally abusive mother....and Frank was just trying to make his mother happy.  - That was hard to watch! Very emotional. Now, I am kind of wondering what all Frank did for Sam? And how did Frank switch sides from Sam to Annalise or was he doing both of their "bidding's" so to speak??? Am I missing something? I know Sam got Frank for Annalise.....

I felt for Connor...he really does love Oliver but Oliver is really pissing me off.  I never thought that Oliver would be the part of that relationship that I would want to slap, but it is.  - I am with you on this one. I love Oliver, but I was very disappointed  in him this episode. But I do understand him wanting to know all the secrets. On one hand, maybe he could help? He has before without knowing everything. I also think if Connor confided in him, it would be a support for him outside the "Keating 5".

Okay....and I have to cut this short because I have a really busy day ahead of me...

Was that Connor with Thomas during present day?  So he didn't get killed?  Or is that Connor with Thomas one week prior? - It was very hard to tell! I thought it was the night of? But then I wasn't sure how Connor's phone ended up with Michaela. They tricked us! I thought last night was the fall finale but it's actually next Thursday. I can't remember if due to the election coverage/World Series if there was a skipped episode? We still don't know who's under the sheet. But.... in the previews for next week, I thought we see an awful lot of Nate???

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Nov. 11, 2016 at 1:21 PM

Quoting WILDCATGAL78:

Quoting pixie124:

I have to say...Annalise, Frank and Bonnie have a very dysfunctional Mother/children/sibling relationship.  You could see it when Frank had the gun to his head and Bonnie and Annalise were yelling at him.  Bonnie was coming from a sisters side....Annalise was doing the whole emotionally abusive mother....and Frank was just trying to make his mother happy.  - That was hard to watch! Very emotional. Now, I am kind of wondering what all Frank did for Sam? And how did Frank switch sides from Sam to Annalise or was he doing both of their "bidding's" so to speak??? Am I missing something? I know Sam got Frank for Annalise..... ---I think Sam and Annalise were the parents that Frank never really had.  And I think Frank was there more for Sam in the beginning  and either thru loyalty to Sam or because Annalise became that mother figure to him he started to care for her

I felt for Connor...he really does love Oliver but Oliver is really pissing me off.  I never thought that Oliver would be the part of that relationship that I would want to slap, but it is.  - I am with you on this one. I love Oliver, but I was very disappointed  in him this episode. But I do understand him wanting to know all the secrets. On one hand, maybe he could help? He has before without knowing everything. I also think if Connor confided in him, it would be a support for him outside the "Keating 5".  ---I agree that it would be good for Connor to share what happened with Oliver.  I think he is trying to keep Oliver safe because he knows how much knowing everything has screwed himself up.  What I didn't like was the fact that Oliver only wanted to discuss that with Connor.   When Oliver was with Thomas it was all about Thomas....when he was with Connor it was all wanting information,

Was that Connor with Thomas during present day?  So he didn't get killed?  Or is that Connor with Thomas one week prior? - It was very hard to tell! I thought it was the night of? But then I wasn't sure how Connor's phone ended up with Michaela. They tricked us! I thought last night was the fall finale but it's actually next Thursday. I can't remember if due to the election coverage/World Series if there was a skipped episode? We still don't know who's under the sheet. But.... in the previews for next week, I thought we see an awful lot of Nate???  ---that is right...Michaela had Connors phone.  So it wouldn't have been the night of.  Good catch

Yep, one more week.  Can't believe it's just one more episode.  Will be happy to know who it is!!!

WILDCATGAL78
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 2:46 PM

Quoting pixie124:

Quoting WILDCATGAL78:

Quoting pixie124:

I have to say...Annalise, Frank and Bonnie have a very dysfunctional Mother/children/sibling relationship.  You could see it when Frank had the gun to his head and Bonnie and Annalise were yelling at him.  Bonnie was coming from a sisters side....Annalise was doing the whole emotionally abusive mother....and Frank was just trying to make his mother happy.  - That was hard to watch! Very emotional. Now, I am kind of wondering what all Frank did for Sam? And how did Frank switch sides from Sam to Annalise or was he doing both of their "bidding's" so to speak??? Am I missing something? I know Sam got Frank for Annalise..... ---I think Sam and Annalise were the parents that Frank never really had.  And I think Frank was there more for Sam in the beginning  and either thru loyalty to Sam or because Annalise became that mother figure to him he started to care for her

I felt for Connor...he really does love Oliver but Oliver is really pissing me off.  I never thought that Oliver would be the part of that relationship that I would want to slap, but it is.  - I am with you on this one. I love Oliver, but I was very disappointed  in him this episode. But I do understand him wanting to know all the secrets. On one hand, maybe he could help? He has before without knowing everything. I also think if Connor confided in him, it would be a support for him outside the "Keating 5".  ---I agree that it would be good for Connor to share what happened with Oliver.  I think he is trying to keep Oliver safe because he knows how much knowing everything has screwed himself up.  What I didn't like was the fact that Oliver only wanted to discuss that with Connor.   When Oliver was with Thomas it was all about Thomas....when he was with Connor it was all
wanting information,
Do you think Oliver is up to something? Now that I think about it, he was the second person on the scene after Bonnie right? And Annalise had him scrub her phone.  
I forgot to mention earlier, I am honestly surprised no has accidentally spilled the beans to Oliver since he started working for Annalise. 

Was that Connor with Thomas during present day?  So he didn't get killed?  Or is that Connor with Thomas one week prior? - It was very hard to tell! I thought it was the night of? But then I wasn't sure how Connor's phone ended up with Michaela. They tricked us! I thought last night was the fall finale but it's actually next Thursday. I can't remember if due to the election coverage/World Series if there was a skipped episode? We still don't know who's under the sheet. But.... in the previews for next week, I thought we see an awful lot of Nate???  ---that is right...Michaela had Connors phone.  So it wouldn't have been the night of.  Good catch

Yep, one more week.  Can't believe it's just one more episode.  Will be happy to know who it is!!!

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Nov. 11, 2016 at 10:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Oliver could be up to something.  With all the questions he was asking AND you are right about him being on the scene so quickly.  I wouldn't be surprised if Annalise didn't have him doing dirty work kind of like Frank.

Quoting WILDCATGAL78:

Quoting pixie124:

Quoting WILDCATGAL78:

Quoting pixie124:

I felt for Connor...he really does love Oliver but Oliver is really pissing me off.  I never thought that Oliver would be the part of that relationship that I would want to slap, but it is.  - I am with you on this one. I love Oliver, but I was very disappointed  in him this episode. But I do understand him wanting to know all the secrets. On one hand, maybe he could help? He has before without knowing everything. I also think if Connor confided in him, it would be a support for him outside the "Keating 5".  ---I agree that it would be good for Connor to share what happened with Oliver.  I think he is trying to keep Oliver safe because he knows how much knowing everything has screwed himself up.  What I didn't like was the fact that Oliver only wanted to discuss that with Connor.   When Oliver was with Thomas it was all about Thomas....when he was with Connor it was all wanting information,Do you think Oliver is up to something? Now that I think about it, he was the second person on the scene after Bonnie right? And Annalise had him scrub her phone.  I forgot to mention earlier, I am honestly surprised no has accidentally spilled the beans to Oliver since he started working for Annalise. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)