Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Walking Dead - 11/27

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 11:48 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 179 Total Views

http://tvline.com/2016/11/27/the-walking-dead-season-7-episode-6-tara-heath/

Follow me to TV Talk - a place to talk about anything/everything TV related!

by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 11:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
scapermom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 5:04 PM

So, I like Tara, but did we really need a full what 70 minute episode on her?

Finding out about Oceanside was interesting, and I'm sure the fact that they have a full armory will play into some future episode (hopefully).

What happened to Heath? Did he take off with the RV or did someone from Negen's group find & take him? Was the card(?) Tara found a trail or clue or what?

Kept thinking Tara was going to get shot while on the bridge and not make it back...

All in all though I'm thinking this show is not going to get any of the viewers back that they lost...

cubbies23
by Bronze Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 5:56 PM

Quoting scapermom:

So, I like Tara, but did we really need a full what 70 minute episode on her? I thought the same thing. I was glad to see her back because I was curious as to how she would take the news about Denise and Glen. Instead we got 65 minutes of her running and a few minutes of her looking sad. I wish they had showed Carol or even Jesus and Carl.

Finding out about Oceanside was interesting, and I'm sure the fact that they have a full armory will play into some future episode (hopefully).  That was my thought as soon as they opened the doors. Rick's is coming back for them.

What happened to Heath? Did he take off with the RV or did someone from Negen's group find & take him? Was the card(?) Tara found a trail or clue or what?  I don't think he took the RV. They were crossing the bridge to the other side. So someone else's car made those tracks. Not sure what PPP stood for. I haven't seen any spoilers on this. 

Kept thinking Tara was going to get shot while on the bridge and not make it back... I figured she would make it. If she didn't how would they know what happened to her.  

All in all though I'm thinking this show is not going to get any of the viewers back that they lost... I still have hope it will turn around. My husband lost interest after the season premire. Last night wasn't the best episode but I am still not ready to give up yet.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Nov. 29, 2016 at 8:34 AM

Quoting scapermom:

So, I like Tara, but did we really need a full what 70 minute episode on her? ---It was a long episode for just one character that we haven't seen in a really long time.  She has lost quite a bit of her baby weight tho. 

Finding out about Oceanside was interesting, and I'm sure the fact that they have a full armory will play into some future episode (hopefully).

What happened to Heath? Did he take off with the RV or did someone from Negen's group find & take him? Was the card(?) Tara found a trail or clue or what? ---That is what we were wondering.  I thought for a long time that she was following the tracks but then she ended up back home.  I am assuming that we will see Heath in the future.

Kept thinking Tara was going to get shot while on the bridge and not make it back...

All in all though I'm thinking this show is not going to get any of the viewers back that they lost... ---I agree with you there.  This episode really drove my husband nuts.

scapermom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 29, 2016 at 1:08 PM

Quoting pixie124:

Quoting scapermom:

So, I like Tara, but did we really need a full what 70 minute episode on her? ---It was a long episode for just one character that we haven't seen in a really long time.  She has lost quite a bit of her baby weight tho. I watched Talking Dead after, & she said that she was made to do her own stunts - all the running, etc. (which the big stars have either trainers or stunt doubles for.) You could tell, really, she moved slow & uncoordinated. But really well for just having given birth a few months before. She also said it was really hot that day on the bridge!

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Nov. 29, 2016 at 3:58 PM

She was doing really well for just having a baby.  It is strange...I just saw her as a guest actor on another show and she was obviously still pregnant...so seeing her thinner on this show was kind of weird.  Haha

Quoting scapermom:

Quoting pixie124:

Quoting scapermom:

So, I like Tara, but did we really need a full what 70 minute episode on her? ---It was a long episode for just one character that we haven't seen in a really long time.  She has lost quite a bit of her baby weight tho. I watched Talking Dead after, & she said that she was made to do her own stunts - all the running, etc. (which the big stars have either trainers or stunt doubles for.) You could tell, really, she moved slow & uncoordinated. But really well for just having given birth a few months before. She also said it was really hot that day on the bridge!

la_bella_vita
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2016 at 6:17 PM

This episode was a bit boring. The oceanside stuff was interesting but a whole episode on Tara?? lol

scapermom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2016 at 8:59 PM

Apparently she got lots of 'vicious tweets or comments' regarding her weight after this episode. The actress (alanna masterson) was promted to comment this:

Dear Instagram trolls, body shamers, and the men and woman who think it's ok to comment on my weight: I hope that you don't have children. And if you do, I hope you teach them about kindness and acceptance. I hope they learn that it isn't ok to make fun of people or call people names. I hope one day YOU learn what it takes to be a parent. A kind, selfless parent. A working parent. A parent that puts themselves in someone else's shoes. Maybe you can't get it through your thick fucking skull, but nursing a baby for a year (and pumping in a van between takes, in the dead of summer in Georgia) is a lot of work, determination, and scheduling. So before you decide to make a comment about my chest being "too large" or how "fat" I've become, just know that this little girl got the best start to life. I wouldn't have changed it for a second. I would've gladly continued to eat enough calories to produce milk for her little bones to grow. Also, grow the fuck up. Your mother should be ashamed for raising such a judgmental bully. I'm sure she knows how "courageous" you must be for trolling and hiding behind your Iphone and computers. P.s. I would LOVE to see any man or woman give birth to a baby, nurse the baby, and then work 17 hour days and NAIL their own stunts. P.s.s. Be kind to each other. We need it now more than ever. ❤️✌🏼️

Quoting pixie124:

She was doing really well for just having a baby.  It is strange...I just saw her as a guest actor on another show and she was obviously still pregnant...so seeing her thinner on this show was kind of weird.  Haha

Quoting scapermom:

Quoting pixie124:

Quoting scapermom:

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Dec. 7, 2016 at 7:45 AM

Obvious it wasn't any mothers that tweeted her because we all get it.  I am sure some people couldn't tell that she was pregnant before she left but I thought it was pretty obvious.  

Quoting scapermom:

Apparently she got lots of 'vicious tweets or comments' regarding her weight after this episode. The actress (alanna masterson) was promted to comment this:

Dear Instagram trolls, body shamers, and the men and woman who think it's ok to comment on my weight: I hope that you don't have children. And if you do, I hope you teach them about kindness and acceptance. I hope they learn that it isn't ok to make fun of people or call people names. I hope one day YOU learn what it takes to be a parent. A kind, selfless parent. A working parent. A parent that puts themselves in someone else's shoes. Maybe you can't get it through your thick fucking skull, but nursing a baby for a year (and pumping in a van between takes, in the dead of summer in Georgia) is a lot of work, determination, and scheduling. So before you decide to make a comment about my chest being "too large" or how "fat" I've become, just know that this little girl got the best start to life. I wouldn't have changed it for a second. I would've gladly continued to eat enough calories to produce milk for her little bones to grow. Also, grow the fuck up. Your mother should be ashamed for raising such a judgmental bully. I'm sure she knows how "courageous" you must be for trolling and hiding behind your Iphone and computers. P.s. I would LOVE to see any man or woman give birth to a baby, nurse the baby, and then work 17 hour days and NAIL their own stunts. P.s.s. Be kind to each other. We need it now more than ever. ❤️✌🏼️

Quoting pixie124:

Quoting scapermom:

Quoting pixie124:

Quoting scapermom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)