Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Quantico Fall Finale - 11/27

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 11:49 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 185 Total Views

http://tvline.com/2016/11/27/quantico-recap-season-2-episode-8-alex-ryan-engaged-proposal/

Follow me to TV Talk - a place to talk about anything/everything TV related!

by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 11:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
WILDCATGAL78
by Silver Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 1:51 PM

I can't say that I am all that surprised that Ryan, Leon and Dayana were the three recruits to the terrorist group. I know Ryan is supposed to be undercover. The only questionable thing is if Leon and Dayana are on the good or bad side. I think at the end, when Ryan put Alex behind the laser barrier, he was trying to help or save her?

I'm still curious as to where Owen is in the present. They still haven't shown him. 

When Harry was leaving his handler's home, for some reason I thought he and the husband had a little rendezvous, Lol! I also agree with the article, the whole scene was riddles with codes that were hard to decipher. Who is his handler's father? At this point, I barely remember the story about Elliot.

I will say, I am a little surprised about Nimah's involvement. I was really hoping she was on the good side.  

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Nov. 29, 2016 at 8:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting WILDCATGAL78:

I can't say that I am all that surprised that Ryan, Leon and Dayana were the three recruits to the terrorist group. I know Ryan is supposed to be undercover. The only questionable thing is if Leon and Dayana are on the good or bad side. I think at the end, when Ryan put Alex behind the laser barrier, he was trying to help or save her? ---It's Ryan...my guess would be that he is trying to save her because that is always what he is trying to do.   I'm still curious as to where Owen is in the present. They still haven't shown him. ---I am curious about this as well. When Harry was leaving his handler's home, for some reason I thought he and the husband had a little rendezvous, Lol! I also agree with the article, the whole scene was riddles with codes that were hard to decipher. ---The part where she read that little paper and threw it in the fire.  There is NO WAY we could figure out what that meant.  I guess maybe there is a way that it will make sense later on?? Who is his handler's father? At this point, I barely remember the story about Elliot. I will say, I am a little surprised about Nimah's involvement. I was really hoping she was on the good side.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)