Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Quantico Moving To Mondays in January

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 11:50 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 135 Total Views

http://tvline.com/2016/11/27/quantico-recap-season-2-episode-8-alex-ryan-engaged-proposal/

Follow me to TV Talk - a place to talk about anything/everything TV related!

by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 11:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
WILDCATGAL78
by Silver Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 1:33 PM

Lol! Do you mean Mondays :-)? I saw that last night. I think it might work for me. The only show(s), I watched during that time frame was Major Crimes and Conviction. 

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Nov. 28, 2016 at 1:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I thought I had edited the post, but never hit the submit button.  LOL.  It should be fixed now.

Quoting WILDCATGAL78:

Lol! Do you mean Mondays :-)? I saw that last night. I think it might work for me. The only show(s), I watched during that time frame was Major Crimes and Conviction. 

WILDCATGAL78
by Silver Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 2:34 PM

Lol! I couldn't resist teasing you just a little. 

Quoting LisaLoopner:

I thought I had edited the post, but never hit the submit button.  LOL.  It should be fixed now.

Quoting WILDCATGAL78:

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Nov. 28, 2016 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this

hahaha.

I posted a few things, then came back to peruse.  I saw that and was like 'wait a second, Sunday isn't right'.  hahaha. 

Quoting WILDCATGAL78:

Lol! I couldn't resist teasing you just a little. 

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Quoting WILDCATGAL78:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)