Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Westworld 11/27

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 11:51 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 113 Total Views

http://tvline.com/2016/11/27/westworld-recap-season-1-episode-9-bernard-dead-dies-arnold-the-well-tempered-clavier/

Follow me to TV Talk - a place to talk about anything/everything TV related!

by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Nov. 29, 2016 at 8:39 AM

So....it really looks like William is MIB, which really annoys me and my family.  Ds was home for Thanksgiving so we watched it together.  He said everyone was talking about William being MIB at school and all of the spoiler sites to the point it really wasn't a spoiler.  He was like me...hoping it would go another route.  And it can't be Logan because Logan would have a scar.  I am hoping there is some big twist at the end that changes my feelings about William being MIB.

I did enjoy Bernard's storyline about him being the reincarnation of Arnold.  The hows and whys.  And learning that some of the scenes were actually of Delores and Arnold and not Bernard.

I also really liked Delores scenes.  I enjoyed the whole set up there.

I was suprised when MIB met up with that head of the board.  That was a surprise twist that I wasn't expecting.

scapermom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 29, 2016 at 1:27 PM

Quoting pixie124:

So....it really looks like William is MIB, which really annoys me and my family.  Ds was home for Thanksgiving so we watched it together.  He said everyone was talking about William being MIB at school and all of the spoiler sites to the point it really wasn't a spoiler.  He was like me...hoping it would go another route.  And it can't be Logan because Logan would have a scar.  I am hoping there is some big twist at the end that changes my feelings about William being MIB. Yes! I didn't want it to be true either. But I think showing that whole massacre scene that he did during the night showed he had been 'broken' or driven over the edge by Logan to change how he viewed Westworld. Really took it to the extreme there.

I did enjoy Bernard's storyline about him being the reincarnation of Arnold.  The hows and whys.  And learning that some of the scenes were actually of Delores and Arnold and not Bernard. I wonder if he'll remain 'dead' or be brought back somehow? How can they kill off so many main characters? Did they not expect there to be a 2nd season? or are they reallly the new Game of Thrones?

It was great that Maeve 'woke' him up. So she really is calling all the shots then... Is Ford aware or not I guess is the question?

I also really liked Delores scenes.  I enjoyed the whole set up there. It was still a bit confusing for me at first. But they did claify that she was remembering what went on before. I wonder if she really killed Arnold, or did someone make her think that? 

I was suprised when MIB met up with that head of the board.  That was a surprise twist that I wasn't expecting.Yes! So it means MIB is on the board as well. Wonder how they'll get rid of Ford? I can't see Anthony Hopkins signing on for the second season, so I think it will be revealed in the next episode.

Also I'm wondering if Teddy is Wyatt? The girl said something about him not being 'ready'... His vision changed from the original 'backstory' Ford gave him. I think he's somehow going through the same 'change' from White hat to Black hat that William did?

Until we see a body, I'm not convinced Elsie is dead. Also, what happened to Stubbs now? Who set him up like that? Ford?

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Nov. 29, 2016 at 3:56 PM

Quoting scapermom:

Quoting pixie124:

So....it really looks like William is MIB, which really annoys me and my family.  Ds was home for Thanksgiving so we watched it together.  He said everyone was talking about William being MIB at school and all of the spoiler sites to the point it really wasn't a spoiler.  He was like me...hoping it would go another route.  And it can't be Logan because Logan would have a scar.  I am hoping there is some big twist at the end that changes my feelings about William being MIB. Yes! I didn't want it to be true either. But I think showing that whole massacre scene that he did during the night showed he had been 'broken' or driven over the edge by Logan to change how he viewed Westworld. Really took it to the extreme there. ---I really dislike Logan!!!  Why would a future BIL take someone to a place where the groom could screw robots with no recourse?  What a nice thing to do to his sister.

I did enjoy Bernard's storyline about him being the reincarnation of Arnold.  The hows and whys.  And learning that some of the scenes were actually of Delores and Arnold and not Bernard. I wonder if he'll remain 'dead' or be brought back somehow? How can they kill off so many main characters? Did they not expect there to be a 2nd season? or are they reallly the new Game of Thrones? ---I almost wonder if season 2 is going to follow the characters after they leave Westworld.  So we will see the hosts that getaway.s

It was great that Maeve 'woke' him up. So she really is calling all the shots then... Is Ford aware or not I guess is the question? ---I think Maeve is going to be the centerpiece for season 2.  But I could be completely wrong...there could be a huge twist.

I also really liked Delores scenes.  I enjoyed the whole set up there. It was still a bit confusing for me at first. But they did claify that she was remembering what went on before. I wonder if she really killed Arnold, or did someone make her think that? 

I was suprised when MIB met up with that head of the board.  That was a surprise twist that I wasn't expecting.Yes! So it means MIB is on the board as well. Wonder how they'll get rid of Ford? I can't see Anthony Hopkins signing on for the second season, so I think it will be revealed in the next episode.

Also I'm wondering if Teddy is Wyatt? The girl said something about him not being 'ready'... His vision changed from the original 'backstory' Ford gave him. I think he's somehow going through the same 'change' from White hat to Black hat that William did?

Until we see a body, I'm not convinced Elsie is dead. Also, what happened to Stubbs now? Who set him up like that? Ford?

la_bella_vita
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2016 at 6:16 PM

Yeah, William as the MIB would have been a huge shocker to me without reading the "theory" and it was kinda disappointing since they seem so different! 

I don't even know what else to say, this show is crazy ,lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)