• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NCIS(1/17)

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 7:33 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 88 Total Views

A recap if you need one...

http://www.tvguide.com/news/ncis-gibbs-goes-undercover/

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 7:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jan. 18, 2017 at 7:36 AM

It was fun seeing Gibbs out in the field and having McGee home and in charge....sending people out.  We haven't gotten to see McGee enough this season and his role as Senior Agent.  It's almost like he has lost so much weight you don't even see him anymore.

The episode itself was good.

Now the previews for next week.....ahhhh...Palmer?!?!  We aren't suppose to be losing someone else are we?!?!  I really hope we aren't losing Palmer because we have to many agents in the bullpen :-(  I know it sounds like Palmer is there after he dangles over the edge but it SOUNDS like Palmer is there....I don't think we actually see him.  I am SUPER STRESSED!!!!

WILDCATGAL78
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2017 at 10:39 AM

Quoting pixie124:

It was fun seeing Gibbs out in the field and having McGee home and in charge....sending people out.  We haven't gotten to see McGee enough this season and his role as Senior Agent.  It's almost like he has lost so much weight you don't even see him anymore. - I noticed that about McGee too! He face looks so gaunt. 

Now the previews for next week.....ahhhh...Palmer?!?!  We aren't suppose to be losing someone else are we?!?!  I really hope we aren't losing Palmer because we have to many agents in the bullpen :-(  I know it sounds like Palmer is there after he dangles over the edge but it SOUNDS like Palmer is there....I don't think we actually see him.  I am SUPER STRESSED!!!! - I haven't heard anything about Palmer leaving unless it's another secret??? I like Jimmy! The guy before Gerald (?), he didn't seem to get as much screen time as Jimmy does. Well except for when he got shot by Ari. 

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jan. 19, 2017 at 8:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting WILDCATGAL78:

Quoting pixie124:

It was fun seeing Gibbs out in the field and having McGee home and in charge....sending people out.  We haven't gotten to see McGee enough this season and his role as Senior Agent.  It's almost like he has lost so much weight you don't even see him anymore. - I noticed that about McGee too! He face looks so gaunt. 

Now the previews for next week.....ahhhh...Palmer?!?!  We aren't suppose to be losing someone else are we?!?!  I really hope we aren't losing Palmer because we have to many agents in the bullpen :-(  I know it sounds like Palmer is there after he dangles over the edge but it SOUNDS like Palmer is there....I don't think we actually see him.  I am SUPER STRESSED!!!! - I haven't heard anything about Palmer leaving unless it's another secret??? I like Jimmy! The guy before Gerald (?), he didn't seem to get as much screen time as Jimmy does. Well except for when he got shot by Ari.  ---I don't think Gerald was ever a series regular.  I haven't heard anything about Palmer either, but I am worried since they added so many people this season AND they show him in danger.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)