• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bones(2/14)

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 7:31 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 143 Total Views

A recap if you need one....

http://ew.com/recap/bones-season-12-episode-7/

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 7:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
socks121172
by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 7:35 AM
I fell asleep but hubby told me what happened. I think it is going out with a bang. I will miss it that's for sure
LadyAmaranth
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:21 PM

It's definitely gearing up to go out.
I'm so bummed they killed off Max but am not shocked.
She better not have a fling next week with whats his butt(Flynn I think was his name).

ButterflyRose55
have a good day
Tuesday at 11:01 PM
by Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 8:44 PM

me too I didn't see that coming  so sad Ooooo if she do I'm done before it end I love her & bones they been thru so much

Quoting LadyAmaranth:

It's definitely gearing up to go out.I'm so bummed they killed off Max but am not shocked.She better not have a fling next week with whats his butt(Flynn I think was his name).

cubbies23
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 8:50 PM

Who is having a fling? I must have missed something.

I like the show but sometimes I think they go a little to far with Bones.  I thought it was far fetched that she would let the kids and her dad go to a safe house but she would stay back.  

Quoting LadyAmaranth:

It's definitely gearing up to go out.I'm so bummed they killed off Max but am not shocked.She better not have a fling next week with whats his butt(Flynn I think was his name).

LadyAmaranth
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:03 PM

In next weeks promo it shows her old FBI beau, think his name was Flynn...he left on a boat, coming back and hinting that she may or may not hook up with him after asking Booth for a break.

Quoting cubbies23:

I like the show but sometimes I think they go a little to far with Bones.  I thought it was far fetched that she would let the kids and her dad go to a safe house but she would stay back.  

Quoting LadyAmaranth:

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Feb. 17, 2017 at 7:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Max's death made me cry.  I thought they might kill him but when he pulled thru I changed my mind.

In the end I don't think Bones and Flynn will have an affair but I do think it's going to get close and then she will pull away.

Quoting LadyAmaranth:

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Feb. 17, 2017 at 7:27 AM

I really hope the writers wouldn't do that to us.  I think it would be really stupid since there are so few episodes left for Bones to have an affair.

Quoting ButterflyRose55:

me too I didn't see that coming  so sad Ooooo if she do I'm done before it end I love her & bones they been thru so much

Quoting LadyAmaranth:

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Feb. 17, 2017 at 7:30 AM

I kind of took that the reason that Bones stayed out was because she likes to be in control.  For her to be in a safehouse would have left her out of control.  Especially since she wouldn't have been able to contact the team at all.

Quoting cubbies23:

Quoting LadyAmaranth:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)