Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Good Fight, anyone?

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:40 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 151 Total Views

So anyone going to watch the premiere of The Good Fight on CBS this Sunday??

I am.  I don't know why I am going to since I won't be buying the paid channel but I want to see where it starts.  I know it's kind of stupid to torcher ones self like that but oh well.

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Mar. 1, 2017 at 7:19 AM

Yep, I was stupid for watching the premiere.  It was really good.  I am completely thinking of getting the one month free trial once they have the whole season on their paid site.  Look the new characters along with the mix of the old.

Tonysgurl05
by Member on Mar. 2, 2017 at 8:48 PM
Why would u have to pay for cbs? Is it not going to be on that channel?
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Mar. 3, 2017 at 7:28 AM

CBS has this pay site that they call CBS all access.  I can't remember how much it is a month but with my husband out of a job I can't be dishing out extra money(plus, I already dish out enough money a month for TV).  CBS is trying to get people to pay for their site so they are putting shows like this and the new Star Trek series that they are debuting this  fall on CBS all access only.

Quoting Tonysgurl05: Why would u have to pay for cbs? Is it not going to be on that channel?

Tonysgurl05
by Member on Mar. 3, 2017 at 9:43 AM
Thanks for the info. I'm glad I didn't watch and get hooked cuz I'm not paying for it.

Quoting pixie124:

CBS has this pay site that they call CBS all access.  I can't remember how much it is a month but with my husband out of a job I can't be dishing out extra money(plus, I already dish out enough money a month for TV).  CBS is trying to get people to pay for their site so they are putting shows like this and the new Star Trek series that they are debuting this  fall on CBS all access only.

Quoting Tonysgurl05: Why would u have to pay for cbs? Is it not going to be on that channel?

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Mar. 4, 2017 at 7:06 AM

You will have to be careful about getting excited about new shows and CBS....make sure they are not on CBS all access

Quoting Tonysgurl05: Thanks for the info. I'm glad I didn't watch and get hooked cuz I'm not paying for it.
Quoting pixie124:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)