Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Timeless(2/20)

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2017 at 7:27 AM
  • 17 Replies
  • 210 Total Views

A recap if you need one...

http://tvline.com/2017/02/20/timeless-recap-season-1-finale-lucys-mother-rittenhouse-season-2/

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Feb. 21, 2017 at 7:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Feb. 21, 2017 at 7:29 AM
1 mom liked this

With the way they were working this final episode I thought they had given up and decided they wouldn't be renewed.  Everything was coming up roses.  They were tying everything up into neat little bows.  

And then came the end...bombshells.

Gia now sees...what, the future??

Lucy is actually full blood Rittenhouse.

Flynn has been captured.

They have all fallen for Rittenhouses plan.

I sure hope this show gets renewed....I am going to miss it!!!

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 21, 2017 at 9:09 AM

Quoting pixie124:

With the way they were working this final episode I thought they had given up and decided they wouldn't be renewed.  Everything was coming up roses.  They were tying everything up into neat little bows.  I was actually a little disappointed as if there wasn't enough to this finale and they were going out with a wimper.

Gia now sees...what, the future??  I felt like it was an alternative world kind of thing (I watch too many Charmed reruns).   It would be an interesting twist for season 2 if they get one.

Lucy is actually full blood Rittenhouse.  Her mom's admission was definitely the big shock of the hour.  BUT if Rittenhouse wouldn't have allowed her to be sick, then why was she sick in the first place when the show started????

Flynn has been captured. I felt Lucy's pain here because it was not what any of us wanted at this point.  I like that the villain was turned into "not the bad guy" in this show.

They have all fallen for Rittenhouses plan.   This confuses me to no end, but I liked that it wasn't all cut and dry.   I wish I had more of an idea of what their plan was, but then again it keeps us guessing and that must be what they want.

I sure hope this show gets renewed....I am going to miss it!!!  I feell the same way.   I'll be sad if it doesn't get a 2nd season.  

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 21, 2017 at 11:37 AM
1 mom liked this
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Feb. 22, 2017 at 7:47 AM

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Quoting pixie124:

With the way they were working this final episode I thought they had given up and decided they wouldn't be renewed.  Everything was coming up roses.  They were tying everything up into neat little bows.  I was actually a little disappointed as if there wasn't enough to this finale and they were going out with a wimper.  ---Yeah, I would agree about the wimper thing.  That is why it felt like a series finale to me....until the very end.

Gia now sees...what, the future??  I felt like it was an alternative world kind of thing (I watch too many Charmed reruns).   It would be an interesting twist for season 2 if they get one.  ---I kind of hope it's not an alt world.  I have way to many shows right now that deal with alt worlds.  But you could be right.

Lucy is actually full blood Rittenhouse.  Her mom's admission was definitely the big shock of the hour.  BUT if Rittenhouse wouldn't have allowed her to be sick, then why was she sick in the first place when the show started????  ---I was kind of wondering this myself.  Did they feel the need to have her sick to push Lucy into some kind of action??  Except that isn't why Lucy ended up going back in time so that doesn't make sense.

Flynn has been captured. I felt Lucy's pain here because it was not what any of us wanted at this point.  I like that the villain was turned into "not the bad guy" in this show. ---I like the fact that Flynn isn't the real villian.  He has villian tendencies but he isn't any different then anyone else wanting to save family. 

They have all fallen for Rittenhouses plan.   This confuses me to no end, but I liked that it wasn't all cut and dry.   I wish I had more of an idea of what their plan was, but then again it keeps us guessing and that must be what they want.  ---Yeah, I am slightly confused by the plan.  And was Lucy's grandpa part of the plan or was he just being used.

I sure hope this show gets renewed....I am going to miss it!!!  I feell the same way.   I'll be sad if it doesn't get a 2nd season.  

Kel13lighthouse
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2017 at 5:47 PM

Haven't watched it yet as Charter Spectrum didn't record it. So not happy with them. Have to wait for my DH and then go find it ON Demand.  

tvschiulaz
by Member on Feb. 22, 2017 at 11:14 PM

I am watching it now and it seems as though this is the end, but you are giving me some hope :-)

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Feb. 23, 2017 at 7:38 AM

That is how the show felt to me....until that last 5 mins.

Quoting tvschiulaz:

I am watching it now and it seems as though this is the end, but you are giving me some hope :-)

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 23, 2017 at 9:49 AM

I felt the same exact way, then they threw a bunch of curve balls at the end.   It'll be interesting to see if this show gets a renewal. 

Quoting tvschiulaz:

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 23, 2017 at 9:50 AM

Well that's a bummer!  

Quoting Kel13lighthouse:

Haven't watched it yet as Charter Spectrum didn't record it. So not happy with them. Have to wait for my DH and then go find it ON Demand.  

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 23, 2017 at 9:56 AM

Quoting pixie124:Quoting LisaLoopner:Quoting pixie124:

Gia now sees...what, the future??  I felt like it was an alternative world kind of thing (I watch too many Charmed reruns).   It would be an interesting twist for season 2 if they get one.  ---I kind of hope it's not an alt world.  I have way to many shows right now that deal with alt worlds.  But you could be right.Well now I read something else that said that the "other version of the bridge" that we saw was the building of the bridge so Gia could be between two times not two worlds. 

Flynn has been captured. I felt Lucy's pain here because it was not what any of us wanted at this point.  I like that the villain was turned into "not the bad guy" in this show. ---I like the fact that Flynn isn't the real villian.  He has villian tendencies but he isn't any different then anyone else wanting to save family.   Part of my reason for wanting to like him stems from him being Luka on ER.   LMAO.  Making him a "layered villain" was a smart thing for this show to do because it definitely adding to the intrigue.

They have all fallen for Rittenhouses plan.   This confuses me to no end, but I liked that it wasn't all cut and dry.   I wish I had more of an idea of what their plan was, but then again it keeps us guessing and that must be what they want.  ---Yeah, I am slightly confused by the plan.  And was Lucy's grandpa part of the plan or was he just being used.  I guess this could be awesome material for next season if they get one, but if not this part will feel so open ended.  Blah! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)