Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Bachelor 2/20

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2017 at 9:10 AM
  • 15 Replies
  • 270 Total Views

http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-bachelor-nick-episode-8-hometown-dates-recap/

Follow me to TV Talk - a place to talk about anything/everything TV related!

by on Feb. 21, 2017 at 9:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
reptilequeen
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 9:18 AM

I knew there would be no rose ceremony...the show has to stretch it out since Nicks been hacking them off lately! HA!

I still like Raven the most but not sure how she would like living in a big city..Nick is based in LA now...Corrine and her shopping.. ugh..... I mean that outfit was like $3,000!

I dont see Vanessa staying.. I doubt Nick wants to move to Canada....amnd shes set on living there it looks like...I mean shes got a great life there!

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 21, 2017 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting reptilequeen:

I knew there would be no rose ceremony...the show has to stretch it out since Nicks been hacking them off lately! HA!

It was odd that he just showed up in their living room and handed out roses.  This whole season is just odd.   LOL

I still like Raven the most but not sure how she would like living in a big city..Nick is based in LA now...Corrine and her shopping.. ugh..... I mean that outfit was like $3,000!

I like him with Raven (they have a natural thing), but then I think he's not the one for her.   

Corinne is actually the best suited for Nick - for his personaity, his life, etc.... I thought their date was ridicuous.  LOL  And her dad?   LOL.   And how he talked to Raquel not her mom?   LOL

I dont see Vanessa staying.. I doubt Nick wants to move to Canada....amnd shes set on living there it looks like...I mean shes got a great life there!

Vanessa is bossy!  hahaha.   She has the most "set life" and I don't see her wanting to move away from her family.   Like you said, I don't see him wanting to move to Canada either. 

flowrsgalore
why am I on CM when I have a million other things to do!
Today at 8:25 PM
by Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 10:10 AM

Ugh this show has hooked me again.  Nick seems like kind of a dink, but I suppose the show has him doing these hoaky things so it maybe isn't all him.  I think Corin is a plant, she's just so over the top ridiculous.  I'm just not sure I buy that she would act this way without a whole lot of encouragement.  I also think she's probably the best fit for him too, because she's so fun loving & she's playing a role & she knows it.  I'd be surprised if Nick really picks her though because watching her fall apart rejection will be such good TV.    So who will he really pick ? I kind of think it'll be between Rachel & Vanessa.

Vanessa and her family with all their seriousness, they were kind of a wet blanket. I bet he'll have at least one more fun, good date with her to keep her in the running. I was kind of annoyed that her father caved & said he'd be ok with Nick asking for his daughter's hand. It was clear he wasn't comfortable doing it, but it looked like it'd been a long wait to get to his house & he wanted this crew to clear out. Her finding out from her dad that yeah he's asked the same of the other fathers was kind of sad.  She seems naive, but she seems really nice too & that's why I think she can do better.

I think Rachel has a good shot. I aslo thought it was smart of her father to just skip this whole ask for your daughter's hand in marriage thing.  It's silly tv stuff & he's a judge & just doesn't need that attached to him.

That romp with Raven in the mud was just made me cringe, I looked away. 
Raven seems like a nice girl and hopefully she'll find a nice guy. Hopefully now that she's made it on TV  her pool to pick from just got a whole lot more interesting. I'd be surprised if he picks her.

LuLu1001
by New Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 10:12 AM
3 moms liked this

I thought the episode was pretty boring.  I was hoping for more crazy from Corrine's famiy.  

reptilequeen
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 11:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Quoting reptilequeen:

It was odd that he just showed up in their living room and handed out roses.  This whole season is just odd.   LOL

I like him with Raven (they have a natural thing), but then I think he's not the one for her.   

Corinne is actually the best suited for Nick - for his personaity, his life, etc.... I thought their date was ridicuous.  LOL  And her dad?   LOL.   And how he talked to Raquel not her mom?   LOL

Vanessa is bossy!  hahaha.   She has the most "set life" and I don't see her wanting to move away from her family.   Like you said, I don't see him wanting to move to Canada either. 

I am sure Nick talked to the mom  etc... they probably didnt show it and he also talked to Rachaels dad(judge) off camera he said in a tweet....

Corrine would drain him of all his $! HA!

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 21, 2017 at 11:23 AM

Right?  I thought the boat would get rocked big time and it barely made a splash.   I think that's why they played up the money aspect?

Quoting LuLu1001:

I thought the episode was pretty boring.  I was hoping for more crazy from Corrine's famiy.  

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 21, 2017 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting flowrsgalore:

I was kind of annoyed that her father caved & said he'd be ok with Nick asking for his daughter's hand. It was clear he wasn't comfortable doing it, but it looked like it'd been a long wait to get to his house & he wanted this crew to clear out. Her finding out from her dad that yeah he's asked the same of the other fathers was kind of sad.  She seems naive, but she seems really nice too & that's why I think she can do better.

I also thought the dad caved WAYYYYY too quickly!   He seemed on the right track with asking why would you ask all of these parent's for their daughter's hand in marriage when you're not sure who is the one, then he went to okay no problem you have my blessing????   No way.

That romp with Raven in the mud was just made me cringe, I looked away.  

I kept thinking "OMG they're going to get leeches in their pants".  LOL.  OR where are the gators?  What about other bugs?  Mosquitos?  LOL

mypaperlife
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 5:31 PM
Out of the girls left, I really like Raven and I enjoyed her hometown date the most.

Corinne...ugh. I really hope he doesn't pick her but I can see him doing just that. I don't think it would be a true happy life for either of them. Mostly a publicity stunt to stay in the spotlight.

I could possibly see him picking Rachel but it not lasting...seeing as she is the new Bachelorette and all!

I think things will end with Vanessa before the rose ceremony. I can't see him moving to Canada and I don't see her giving up her career and family to move to Los Angeles.
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 21, 2017 at 7:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I could definitely see him staying with Corinne for a publicity stunt.   They'd both benefit from it. 

Quoting mypaperlife: Out of the girls left, I really like Raven and I enjoyed her hometown date the most. Corinne...ugh. I really hope he doesn't pick her but I can see him doing just that. I don't think it would be a true happy life for either of them. Mostly a publicity stunt to stay in the spotlight. I could possibly see him picking Rachel but it not lasting...seeing as she is the new Bachelorette and all! I think things will end with Vanessa before the rose ceremony. I can't see him moving to Canada and I don't see her giving up her career and family to move to Los Angeles.

reptilequeen
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 8:41 PM
1 mom liked this

dont forget to watch Wells drunk snap chat..another funny one!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)