Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bates Motel - Premiere 2/20

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2017 at 9:28 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 80 Total Views

http://tvline.com/2017/02/20/bates-motel-recap-season-5-episode-1-norma-frozen-premiere/

Follow me to TV Talk - a place to talk about anything/everything TV related!

by on Feb. 21, 2017 at 9:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Feb. 22, 2017 at 7:53 AM

Talk about a great first episode for the last season.

Man...Norman is SCREWED UP!!!  I am happy they eventually showed us where Norma was hiding.  I wasn't sure if he actually had her sitting around the house/laying in bed with himself or not.

Interesting that Norman likes a girl that looks like his mom.

The whole beating off while in the manager's office grossed me out.  Not surprised that he was doing it....but makes me not want to stay at a motel that is conected like that.  And the fact that he is fighting himself using his mom.  His mom "called" before he could reach any completion.

Happy that we are still seeing Dylan.  Not sure what is going to happen with him and Caleb.

The upcoming season looks good.  Can't wait to see Norman decked out as Norma.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 23, 2017 at 9:40 AM

I don't watch, but I have a question..... is Norma definitely dead?  Where does Norman have her body?

Quoting pixie124:

Man...Norman is SCREWED UP!!!  I am happy they eventually showed us where Norma was hiding.  I wasn't sure if he actually had her sitting around the house/laying in bed with himself or not.

The whole beating off while in the manager's office grossed me out.  Not surprised that he was doing it....but makes me not want to stay at a motel that is conected like that.  And the fact that he is fighting himself using his mom.  His mom "called" before he could reach any completion.

Happy that we are still seeing Dylan.  Not sure what is going to happen with him and Caleb.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Feb. 24, 2017 at 7:43 AM

Yep, Norma died last year.  The whole town knows Norma is dead.  The only one that doesn't know is Norman's brother Dylan and his family.  He lied to them when they called.

He keeps her in the basement in some kind of cold storage...or a room that he keeps cold.  I can't tell if he has a little walk-in cooler down there or if he just keeps the pantry cold enough to keep her on ice.  Plus, he might have taxidermied her so it doesn't matter if she is cold or not.  I am not sure how much exact time has passed since last season ended....but it's been a little while.

Quoting LisaLoopner:

I don't watch, but I have a question..... is Norma definitely dead?  Where does Norman have her body?

Quoting pixie124:

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 24, 2017 at 8:15 AM
1 mom liked this

ahhh interesting.   Thanks for filling me in.   

That's creepy stuff, but that's what Psycho was all about so I get it.  

Quoting pixie124:

Yep, Norma died last year.  The whole town knows Norma is dead.  The only one that doesn't know is Norman's brother Dylan and his family.  He lied to them when they called.

He keeps her in the basement in some kind of cold storage...or a room that he keeps cold.  I can't tell if he has a little walk-in cooler down there or if he just keeps the pantry cold enough to keep her on ice.  Plus, he might have taxidermied her so it doesn't matter if she is cold or not.  I am not sure how much exact time has passed since last season ended....but it's been a little while.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)