Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Scandal

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2017 at 11:19 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 103 Total Views

Does anyone watch this show?

Can't really get my finger on why so many ppl are hot for Cyrus!!

by on Feb. 21, 2017 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
AmyClutterbug
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 9:09 PM

I watch this show but I have never been a fan of Cyrus.  I am not really enjoying the episodes since it came back from the break. 

IBNeaters
by Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 11:16 PM

I'm really not either - I finally got all caught up today and am so far unintersted in the overall storyline.  I haven't really liked him or any of the story lines since James bit the dust.  James really kept him human.

Quoting AmyClutterbug:

I watch this show but I have never been a fan of Cyrus.  I am not really enjoying the episodes since it came back from the break. 

AmyClutterbug
by Silver Member on Feb. 22, 2017 at 10:16 AM
1 mom liked this
I have been really hot and cold with this show since the Gladiators stopped gladiating. I feel like they have strayed way to far from reality and believability with this storyline.

Quoting IBNeaters:

I'm really not either - I finally got all caught up today and am so far unintersted in the overall storyline.  I haven't really liked him or any of the story lines since James bit the dust.  James really kept him human.

Quoting AmyClutterbug:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)