Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Maks & Peta will BOTH be back on DWTS next season

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2017 at 4:23 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 132 Total Views
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 21, 2017 at 4:24 PM

This news surprises me because I thought Maks was done with DWTS and I thought she'd want more time off before coming back (since she just had a baby).   

Quoting LisaLoopner:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/dancing-with-stars-feature-maksim-chmerkovskiy-and-peta-murgatroyd-as-season-24-pros-couple-talks-rivalry-21494.php

reptilequeen
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 5:09 PM

they must need baby money! HA! Diapers are expensive! HA!

LadyAmaranth
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 5:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Cool. I thought she'd take more time off cuz of the baby and getting back into good enough shape. Not surprised he came back though.

AmyClutterbug
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 6:00 PM

I have been following them on Instagram and it seems like they are adjusting really well to parenthood and Peta is really happy with the speed of her recovery and ability to get back to regular workouts.  I'm glad to hear this news.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 21, 2017 at 7:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Your reply made me snort!!!  LOL

Quoting reptilequeen:

they must need baby money! HA! Diapers are expensive! HA!

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 21, 2017 at 7:52 PM

I knew she was being pretty public about how she's been doing since having the baby.   I still thought she'd go one more season, but maybe they got a great offer.  

Quoting AmyClutterbug:

I have been following them on Instagram and it seems like they are adjusting really well to parenthood and Peta is really happy with the speed of her recovery and ability to get back to regular workouts.  I'm glad to hear this news.

AmyClutterbug
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 8:38 PM

I bet they did!

Quoting LisaLoopner:

I knew she was being pretty public about how she's been doing since having the baby.   I still thought she'd go one more season, but maybe they got a great offer.  

Quoting AmyClutterbug:

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Feb. 22, 2017 at 7:28 AM

It will be nice to see them both.  I am sure we are going to see snippits of the baby here and there too.  I have seen one picture of him that Maks but online and he is a cutie.  I also saw a clip of Maks and Peta dancing...she was rocking it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)