Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OUAT(4/9)

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 7:33 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 99 Total Views

A recap if you need one....

http://www.tvguide.com/news/once-upon-a-time-recap-mothers-little-helper/

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 7:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Apr. 10, 2017 at 7:36 AM

I feel like a complete dweeb.  I really believed that Gideon was trying to work with Emma.  I should have known better and seen that coming from a mile away.

Next weeks episode looks good.  They are going to go back and fix it all.  For some reason that makes me feel sad.  Like how Charming and Snow are standing at the door...that part makes me feel sad.  I don't think they are going to replace what has happened to save everything but they might.  And for some reason that makes me feel sad.  That probably don't make a lot of sense but that is how I feel.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Apr. 10, 2017 at 7:39 AM
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Apr. 10, 2017 at 7:41 AM
1 mom liked this

You know this article is right.  I assumed that the final battle was breaking the curious on everyone.  I had actually forgotten that this is how the show started....and I think the reason I forgot was because I thought she had saved them from the final curse.  Well played writers.  Way to bring us back to the pilot of the show.

Quoting pixie124:

An article about the Final Battle....

http://ew.com/tv/2017/04/09/once-upon-time-final-battle-end-black-fairy/

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Apr. 10, 2017 at 12:01 PM

My problem is that doesn't all of this scream series ending?   Bringing it back to the beginning and breaking the curse?  Shouldn't that be where they end it for good?  Hmm.  I'm not saying I WANT the show to end, but I feel like this is where it should end.   I dunno.  

Quoting pixie124:

You know this article is right.  I assumed that the final battle was breaking the curious on everyone.  I had actually forgotten that this is how the show started....and I think the reason I forgot was because I thought she had saved them from the final curse.  Well played writers.  Way to bring us back to the pilot of the show.

Quoting pixie124:

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Apr. 10, 2017 at 12:03 PM

Quoting pixie124:

I feel like a complete dweeb.  I really believed that Gideon was trying to work with Emma.  I should have known better and seen that coming from a mile away. With the flashbacks going the way they were going, I also believed Gideon hated his mother and would want to work with Emma to kill her.  I still don't fully understand why Gideon is still working with her.  He seems to not trust her or like her. 

Next weeks episode looks good.  They are going to go back and fix it all.  For some reason that makes me feel sad.  Like how Charming and Snow are standing at the door...that part makes me feel sad.  I don't think they are going to replace what has happened to save everything but they might.  And for some reason that makes me feel sad.  That probably don't make a lot of sense but that is how I feel.  I don't want to see a lot of things change.  The difference for me is I still have never watched the very first season of this show (GASP).   I think some of it will go over my head because of that. 

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Apr. 11, 2017 at 7:26 AM

I think that is what they are doing for the just in case.  Plus, they are changing it a lot next season if they have one.  Basically ending the show and jumping the shark is what will happen if they move forward for the show.  I think they are wanting to give us a satisified conclusion just in case this is the end.  And to keep everyone on and not finish the story won't give us that conclusion.

Quoting LisaLoopner:

My problem is that doesn't all of this scream series ending?   Bringing it back to the beginning and breaking the curse?  Shouldn't that be where they end it for good?  Hmm.  I'm not saying I WANT the show to end, but I feel like this is where it should end.   I dunno.  

Quoting pixie124:

Quoting pixie124:

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Apr. 11, 2017 at 7:28 AM

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Quoting pixie124:

I feel like a complete dweeb.  I really believed that Gideon was trying to work with Emma.  I should have known better and seen that coming from a mile away. With the flashbacks going the way they were going, I also believed Gideon hated his mother and would want to work with Emma to kill her.  I still don't fully understand why Gideon is still working with her.  He seems to not trust her or like her. ---I don't quite get it either.  Unless it's some kind of Stockholms syndrome

Next weeks episode looks good.  They are going to go back and fix it all.  For some reason that makes me feel sad.  Like how Charming and Snow are standing at the door...that part makes me feel sad.  I don't think they are going to replace what has happened to save everything but they might.  And for some reason that makes me feel sad.  That probably don't make a lot of sense but that is how I feel.  I don't want to see a lot of things change.  The difference for me is I still have never watched the very first season of this show (GASP).   I think some of it will go over my head because of that.  ---Yeah, you might get a little confused since you didn't want the first season.  Where the rest of us will be thinking...omgosh, that is exactly like the first season.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)