Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OUAT...Wedding first look

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2017 at 8:39 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 135 Total Views
1 mom liked this

A picture of Emma, Snow and Charming. And a picture of Hook....

http://tvline.com/2017/04/23/once-upon-a-time-wedding-emma-hook-photo-musical-episode/

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Apr. 24, 2017 at 8:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Apr. 24, 2017 at 8:40 AM

I am pretty excited to see the wedding.  Does anyone know...do we have an episode next week and then it's the musical wedding episode or is OUAT off next week?

reptilequeen
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 8:57 AM

the battle is supposed to be next week right...by how they showed the previews it looked that way..but I could be wrong

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Apr. 25, 2017 at 7:42 AM

Thanks!!  My previews were cut off so I missed them.

Quoting reptilequeen:

the battle is supposed to be next week right...by how they showed the previews it looked that way..but I could be wrong

reptilequeen
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2017 at 2:32 PM
April 30 there is a new episode.. wedding musical is may 7 th and may 14 th is 2 hour finale with an hour preshow before ..

Quoting pixie124:

I am pretty excited to see the wedding.  Does anyone know...do we have an episode next week and then it's the musical wedding episode or is OUAT off next week?

reptilequeen
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2017 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Battle is finale episode
tvschiulaz
by Member on Apr. 25, 2017 at 9:14 PM

OK so why the all black look for Hook?  Is it me or does he look scared?  Hook and all! LOL

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Apr. 26, 2017 at 7:44 AM

It was strange....during the episode in the commercials they would talk about the musical in 2 weeks so I thought we might be skipping a week.  Then my DVR cut off so I missed the previews so I wasn't sure.

So we have 3 episodes left.  I guess next week will be more wedding planning since in your other post you have the Final battle for the last week.

Quoting reptilequeen: April 30 there is a new episode.. wedding musical is may 7 th and may 14 th is 2 hour finale with an hour preshow before ..
Quoting pixie124:

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Apr. 26, 2017 at 7:45 AM

To me Hook always looks scared when he is standing all by himself.  haha

Quoting tvschiulaz:

OK so why the all black look for Hook?  Is it me or does he look scared?  Hook and all! LOL

reptilequeen
by Ruby Member on Apr. 26, 2017 at 9:42 AM

Quoting pixie124:

It was strange....during the episode in the commercials they would talk about the musical in 2 weeks so I thought we might be skipping a week.  Then my DVR cut off so I missed the previews so I wasn't sure.

So we have 3 episodes left.  I guess next week will be more wedding planning since in your other post you have the Final battle for the last week.

Quoting reptilequeen: April 30 there is a new episode.. wedding musical is may 7 th and may 14 th is 2 hour finale with an hour preshow before ..
Quoting pixie124:

thats what my 2 tv guides say....

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Apr. 27, 2017 at 7:43 AM

I know you are right...it is just strange that they had the commercial for the musical event.  Made everything look like we had the week off.

Quoting reptilequeen:

Quoting pixie124:

Quoting pixie124:

thats what my 2 tv guides say....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)