Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Criminal Minds(5/10)

Posted by on May. 11, 2017 at 7:51 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 140 Total Views

A recap if you need one....

http://www.tvguide.com/news/criminal-minds-season-12-finale-postmortem/

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on May. 11, 2017 at 7:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on May. 11, 2017 at 7:54 AM

Three major things....

The actress that played the girl in jail is awesome.  She is so super crazy.  I really like her.  She is always that nut in shows.  She was a nut in Legion this year.  And she is a weird nut in Parks and Rec.  Honestly, I think I would watch anything she is in.

Number 2....WTH, Morgan was barely on.  He looks so different since he has added on the weight.  And to me is voice sounded really crackley.  And seriously, they had him on for like 2 mins.  Very annoying.

Number 3....Why are they leaving us with such a cliffhanger?!?!  Holy crap.  It's a good thing they renewed this show or I would have been pissed.  Are we going to see our cast shrink in size after that accident.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on May. 11, 2017 at 11:07 AM

Quoting pixie124:

Three major things....

The actress that played the girl in jail is awesome.  She is so super crazy.  I really like her.  She is always that nut in shows.  She was a nut in Legion this year.  And she is a weird nut in Parks and Rec.  Honestly, I think I would watch anything she is in.    She definitely plays a good psychopath.  LOL

Number 2....WTH, Morgan was barely on.  He looks so different since he has added on the weight.  And to me is voice sounded really crackley.  And seriously, they had him on for like 2 mins.  Very annoying.   That was such a huge letdown.   It had to be easy to get Shemar to come back for 2 scenes.  

Number 3....Why are they leaving us with such a cliffhanger?!?!  Holy crap.  It's a good thing they renewed this show or I would have been pissed.  Are we going to see our cast shrink in size after that accident.   I've read a few things and I agree with some of the comments - CM isn't renewed yet.  So maybe they did this for the "just in case we get renewed, but our budget is cut" which means some characters will be killed off to thin the herd. 

HOLY BRAIN FARTS - CM was renewed.   I still think they might need to thin the herd, though.   LOL

emmygirl31
by Member on May. 12, 2017 at 1:23 AM

I was so disappointed in morgan's appearance.  If I had blinked I would have missed it.  The least they could have done was let us see him for a few scenes.  I dont like the guy who replaced him but I do like Adam Rodriguez and Ayesha Taylor.  Hopefully they will both survive.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on May. 12, 2017 at 7:44 AM

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Quoting pixie124:

Three major things....

The actress that played the girl in jail is awesome.  She is so super crazy.  I really like her.  She is always that nut in shows.  She was a nut in Legion this year.  And she is a weird nut in Parks and Rec.  Honestly, I think I would watch anything she is in.    She definitely plays a good psychopath.  LOL

Number 2....WTH, Morgan was barely on.  He looks so different since he has added on the weight.  And to me is voice sounded really crackley.  And seriously, they had him on for like 2 mins.  Very annoying.   That was such a huge letdown.   It had to be easy to get Shemar to come back for 2 scenes.  

Number 3....Why are they leaving us with such a cliffhanger?!?!  Holy crap.  It's a good thing they renewed this show or I would have been pissed.  Are we going to see our cast shrink in size after that accident.   I've read a few things and I agree with some of the comments - CM isn't renewed yet.  So maybe they did this for the "just in case we get renewed, but our budget is cut" which means some characters will be killed off to thin the herd. 

HOLY BRAIN FARTS - CM was renewed.   I still think they might need to thin the herd, though.   LOL  ---HAHAHAHAHAHA

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on May. 12, 2017 at 7:46 AM

Yes, I wish they wouldn't have even leaked that he was back.  I think we were all expecting more from his appearance and it was more of a cameo.

I think we are all pretty sure that someone is going to die.  Or at least get hurt enough that they won't be back.  It's going to be hard waiting to find out who goes.

Quoting emmygirl31:

I was so disappointed in morgan's appearance.  If I had blinked I would have missed it.  The least they could have done was let us see him for a few scenes.  I dont like the guy who replaced him but I do like Adam Rodriguez and Ayesha Taylor.  Hopefully they will both survive.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on May. 12, 2017 at 9:00 AM

They built it up so much and then they have him on for all of 2 minutes???  It was a huge letdown.   He could have easily been in on a few other scenes with the team trying to help Reid.   

I think the older guy is the one who'll die.  I'm also a little worried about Ayesha because her character was diminished towards the end of this season.   

Quoting emmygirl31:

hotspice58
by Member on Sep. 24, 2017 at 10:33 PM
Has anyone heard if Garcia is coming back? I read that she's not.
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Sep. 25, 2017 at 7:41 AM

Both Garcia and JJ will be back this season. They ended up reaching an agreement  on their contracts

Quoting hotspice58: Has anyone heard if Garcia is coming back? I read that she's not.

hotspice58
by Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this

YES!!  Thank you!!!

Quoting pixie124:

Both Garcia and JJ will be back this season. They ended up reaching an agreement  on their contracts

Quoting hotspice58: Has anyone heard if Garcia is coming back? I read that she's not.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)