Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Quantico(5/15)

Posted by on May. 16, 2017 at 7:36 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 81 Total Views

A recap if you need one...

http://tvline.com/2017/05/15/quantico-season-2-finale-recap-alex-leaves-resistance/

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on May. 16, 2017 at 7:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on May. 16, 2017 at 7:41 AM

Sooooo.....

I felt like they ended it with a just in case feeling.  We had a wrap up...Just in case they didn't get renewed.  But we will be able to move forward because they did get renewed.

Clay and Shelby.  I will admit, I was suprised when he came in sporting that ring.  I am relieved that they didn't go there completely.  Shelby and that family of men is a little nuts.  I do have to admit....I liked her the best with Clay.  I felt it the most with Clay.  I mean, Caleb...I got that relationship until they added the drugs.  Never understood the relationship with dear old dad.  But Clay....you could feel that chemistry there more.  It's the relationship that got away.

I liked the whole thing with Ryan crying in the ambulance.  When the one girl said she couldn't handle it anymore....it made me laugh.  I did feel for him all the way up till then because I thought she really got shot too.

What did everyone else think?

Did you guys like the move to Monday nights?  Sunday nights were actually easier for my daughter and I but we got use to the Monday nights eventually.

WILDCATGAL78
by Silver Member on May. 16, 2017 at 10:28 AM

Quoting pixie124:

Sooooo.....

I felt like they ended it with a just in case feeling.  We had a wrap up...Just in case they didn't get renewed.  But we will be able to move forward because they did get renewed.
I loved the ending especially with Ryan and Alex. I feel like they finally got it together. For a while, I was a little worried that something was going on between Alex and Owen. 

Clay and Shelby.  I will admit, I was surprised when he came in sporting that ring.  I am relieved that they didn't go there completely.  Shelby and that family of men is a little nuts.  I do have to admit....I liked her the best with Clay.  I felt it the most with Clay.  I mean, Caleb...I got that relationship until they added the drugs.  Never understood the relationship with dear old dad.  But Clay....you could feel that chemistry there more.  It's the relationship that got away.
I agree! I think Shelby and Clay make a good couple. I can't believe he got married! I'm sure he loves his wife but I think his feelings for Shelby are more and he just married her kind of out of rejection? Rejection may be a strong word though. 

I liked the whole thing with Ryan crying in the ambulance.  When the one girl said she couldn't handle it anymore....it made me laugh.  I did feel for him all the way up till then because I thought she really got shot too.

What did everyone else think?
If the show continues, I wonder what will happen next? Will Alex and Ryan go international? Who will be the next president?

Did you guys like the move to Monday nights?  Sunday nights were actually easier for my daughter and I but we got use to the Monday nights eventually.
I liked Monday nights but it wouldn't of mattered to me. I was able to stay up an hour later this year since I didn't have to drive my daughter to daycare (I had a sitter come to the house). 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)