Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fear the Walking Dead(6/18)

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 9:21 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 65 Total Views

A recap if you need one....

http://www.tvguide.com/news/fear-the-walking-dead-100-recap-daniel-salazar/

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 9:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
cubbies23
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 11:23 AM
It was a good episode. Only thing I didn't like was the subtitles. I get they are in Mexico but I don't speak Spanish. I would have preferred English. I was trying to get laundry folded but was unable to because I had to read the subtitles.
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:03 PM

We haven't watched this episode yet.  The subtitles will drive my husband nuts.  He really dislikes them.  I love subtitles(must be all the foreign films I have watched)... I really dislike dubbing over in English.  Granted this show they could have just spoken in English.

Quoting cubbies23: It was a good episode. Only thing I didn't like was the subtitles. I get they are in Mexico but I don't speak Spanish. I would have preferred English. I was trying to get laundry folded but was unable to because I had to read the subtitles.

cubbies23
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 3:33 PM

I kept thinking something was wrong with my tv but the commericals where in English. Let your husband know that they use them in the whole episode.

Quoting pixie124:

We haven't watched this episode yet.  The subtitles will drive my husband nuts.  He really dislikes them.  I love subtitles(must be all the foreign films I have watched)... I really dislike dubbing over in English.  Granted this show they could have just spoken in English.

Quoting cubbies23: It was a good episode. Only thing I didn't like was the subtitles. I get they are in Mexico but I don't speak Spanish. I would have preferred English. I was trying to get laundry folded but was unable to because I had to read the subtitles.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jun. 20, 2017 at 9:14 AM

Oddly enough the subtitles didn't bother my husband at all.  I wonder if it's because it wasn't a whole movie just a short TV show.  His only complaint was when the subtitle was white and blended into the background too much.  

Quoting cubbies23:

I kept thinking something was wrong with my tv but the commericals where in English. Let your husband know that they use them in the whole episode.

Quoting pixie124:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)