Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Midnight, Texas(8/7)

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2017 at 8:24 AM
  • 18 Replies
  • 232 Total Views

Well...no duh that Jason Lewis is a fallen angel.  I think we have all known that for years now.  LOL

It was nice to get some of Lem's backstory.  There is part of me that is wondering if Manfred's grandma was the little girl.  I am sure I am reading to much into that and they are psychics not gypsies but part of me just wonders.  It would be an interesting take on the story.

I am very curious as to who was in the truck at the end??  Was it someone that actually made it out of Midnight and away from the group before the bright light came or does it have something to do with something else supernatural going on.  When it first happened I thought it might be because Lem was a little blood thirsty from what had happened...but it doesn't look like him in the truck.  They might think it was Lem tho.

Still trying to figure out why Creek's dad would have them living in Midnight if he has so many problems with her dating someone from Midnight.  Obviously there is a story to tell there and it's not just him being over protective.

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Aug. 8, 2017 at 8:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WILDCATGAL78
by Silver Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 12:34 PM

Quoting pixie124:

Well...no duh that Jason Lewis is a fallen angel.  I think we have all known that for years now.  LOL

It was nice to get some of Lem's backstory.  There is part of me that is wondering if Manfred's grandma was the little girl.  I am sure I am reading to much into that and they are psychics not gypsies but part of me just wonders.  It would be an interesting take on the story. I am pretty sure that little girl was Manfred's grandma. I think either he or Lem mentioned it? I am curious as to what kind of power they have as psychics to give to a vampire?

I am very curious as to who was in the truck at the end??  Was it someone that actually made it out of Midnight and away from the group before the bright light came or does it have something to do with something else supernatural going on.  When it first happened I thought it might be because Lem was a little blood thirsty from what had happened...but it doesn't look like him in the truck.  They might think it was Lem tho. -

Still trying to figure out why Creek's dad would have them living in Midnight if he has so many problems with her dating someone from Midnight.  Obviously there is a story to tell there and it's not just him being over protective. - I really want to know their story too.

LadyAmaranth
by Silver Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 12:45 PM

Yes it was his grandma that was the young girl. Her name was Zelda and that was what he had called her at one point during another episode. Plus he said he was her grandson when he called them out. Somehow she helped him become an energy sucker not just blood. Manfred has mentioned them being gypsies too.
I didn't see a thing for next weeks episode, who will it be about? The angel?? I'm guessing he's fallen cuz he's gay.
I know dang well that Creeks family has a secret, I can just feel it and she may not even know it but the dad seems to and I think that is why he's so grouchy.
I am guessing the dude in the truck at the end was the only escapee from the vamp nest cuz he was going the opposite direction of the Welcome to Midnight, Texas sign.

Serenity7
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 2:19 PM
2 moms liked this

Good episode awesome show

Jadegirl1819
by Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 2:26 PM

Didn't Zelda tell Manfred there is something you need to know and then it did the flashback telling Lems change?

This is totally different than the books and I am actually enjoying it.  My daughter actually yelled at the end when she thought Lemuel was killed.  

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Aug. 8, 2017 at 8:35 PM

Quoting WILDCATGAL78:

Quoting pixie124:

It was nice to get some of Lem's backstory.  There is part of me that is wondering if Manfred's grandma was the little girl.  I am sure I am reading to much into that and they are psychics not gypsies but part of me just wonders.  It would be an interesting take on the story. I am pretty sure that little girl was Manfred's grandma. I think either he or Lem mentioned it? I am curious as to what kind of power they have as psychics to give to a vampire?  ---That makes sense.  I had a really bad headache last night.  It was hard for me to concentrate so I have a feeling I missed them saying that about Manfred's grandma but it makes complete sense.

I am very curious as to who was in the truck at the end??  Was it someone that actually made it out of Midnight and away from the group before the bright light came or does it have something to do with something else supernatural going on.  When it first happened I thought it might be because Lem was a little blood thirsty from what had happened...but it doesn't look like him in the truck.  They might think it was Lem tho. -

Still trying to figure out why Creek's dad would have them living in Midnight if he has so many problems with her dating someone from Midnight.  Obviously there is a story to tell there and it's not just him being over protective. - I really want to know their story too.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Aug. 8, 2017 at 8:37 PM

I had such a nasty headache last night so I had a hard time concentrating.  It doesn't surprise me at all that she is the girl.  Disappointed I missed them saying it but happy you guys heard it.

I am not sure if that is why Joe is fallen or not.  He might have been fallen for another reason and met his mate after he did so.

Quoting LadyAmaranth:

Yes it was his grandma that was the young girl. Her name was Zelda and that was what he had called her at one point during another episode. Plus he said he was her grandson when he called them out. Somehow she helped him become an energy sucker not just blood. Manfred has mentioned them being gypsies too.I didn't see a thing for next weeks episode, who will it be about? The angel?? I'm guessing he's fallen cuz he's gay.I know dang well that Creeks family has a secret, I can just feel it and she may not even know it but the dad seems to and I think that is why he's so grouchy.I am guessing the dude in the truck at the end was the only escapee from the vamp nest cuz he was going the opposite direction of the Welcome to Midnight, Texas sign.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Aug. 8, 2017 at 8:38 PM

Happy you are enjoying it.  

Man, I had a nasty headache last night...Just couldn't concentrate.  Obviously I got the hint that it was her but I missed all the other stuff.  Wish I would have kept the recording because I am sure there are other things that I missed.

Quoting Jadegirl1819:

Didn't Zelda tell Manfred there is something you need to know and then it did the flashback telling Lems change?

This is totally different than the books and I am actually enjoying it.  My daughter actually yelled at the end when she thought Lemuel was killed.  

WILDCATGAL78
by Silver Member on Aug. 9, 2017 at 10:31 AM

Hope you're feeling better!

Quoting pixie124:

Quoting WILDCATGAL78:

Quoting pixie124:

It was nice to get some of Lem's backstory.  There is part of me that is wondering if Manfred's grandma was the little girl.  I am sure I am reading to much into that and they are psychics not gypsies but part of me just wonders.  It would be an interesting take on the story. I am pretty sure that little girl was Manfred's grandma. I think either he or Lem mentioned it? I am curious as to what kind of power they have as psychics to give to a vampire?  ---That makes sense.  I had a really bad headache last night.  It was hard for me to concentrate so I have a feeling I missed them saying that about Manfred's grandma but it makes complete sense.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Aug. 9, 2017 at 9:24 PM

Sorry to hear you had a bad headache!  :(

Quoting pixie124:

Well...no duh that Jason Lewis is a fallen angel.  I think we have all known that for years now.  LOL  I wish he had a bigger part, but he's the one I want to see without his shirt on so....... 

It was nice to get some of Lem's backstory.  There is part of me that is wondering if Manfred's grandma was the little girl.  I am sure I am reading to much into that and they are psychics not gypsies but part of me just wonders.  It would be an interesting take on the story.  I saw the girl, told DH I bet that is Zelda and then Lem introduced her as Zelda when they went back in towards the other vamps.   I wonder what her true powers are?  or were.

I am very curious as to who was in the truck at the end??  Was it someone that actually made it out of Midnight and away from the group before the bright light came or does it have something to do with something else supernatural going on.  When it first happened I thought it might be because Lem was a little blood thirsty from what had happened...but it doesn't look like him in the truck.  They might think it was Lem tho.  I thought maybe the hitchhiker was the girl who was being drained for her blood.   

Still trying to figure out why Creek's dad would have them living in Midnight if he has so many problems with her dating someone from Midnight.  Obviously there is a story to tell there and it's not just him being over protective.  He's ticking me off (the dad), but I agree there's more there and I'd love to know what it is.  I mean, none of them are freaked out that they live in a town with vamps.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Aug. 9, 2017 at 9:25 PM

Something else to talk about....

Olivia (assassin's) powers.   Umm, she was super fast, did anyone notice that?   She smirked when asked if she was being turned and poo poo'd the "Crows feet" comment as if she might not age?  Hmmmmmm

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)