Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Rachel's Bachelorette Finale 8/7

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2017 at 12:02 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 1035 Total Views

http://tvline.com/2017/08/07/the-bachelorette-finale-recap-rachel-chooses-bryan-season-13-winner/

Follow me to TV Talk - a place to talk about anything/everything TV related!

by on Aug. 8, 2017 at 12:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mypaperlife
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 12:40 PM
I will preface this by saying I didn't watch any of this season besides last night's finale and the overnight dates (and her family meeting the guys).

I read spoilers ahead of time about who she picked but wanted to see how things unfolded since I wasn't sure who the runner up was. I really detest the to be continued crap. Silly to have a final 3 left and then bring them out one by one on the finale, effectively spoiling the ending of who she picked.

I liked all 3 and really didn't care who she picked, however Peter seemed more genuine about their relationship.

What bugged me is Rachel was SO rude to him...like she had to put him down to justify her choice? Seemed like she was trying to squash any chance of him being the next Bachelor.

Her giddiness over the ring was over the top. I swear she seemed more into the ring than the actual proposal...and does she not realize just because she has a ring on her finger that it doesn't mean forever? When she said her & Bryan were going to take things slow and get to know each other outside the show, do normal things, etc....um that is exactly what Peter wanted just not with the ring on her finger.

She really seemed distraught when they broke up, so I really think she wanted him, but she was dead set on having a ring before the show was over. The bit about her crying her eyelashes off was so gross lol.

I don't see her & Bryan lasting at all. Especially when they said LA was a possibility of where they might love. Another couple hoping for "fame" from this...
mypaperlife
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 12:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Good grief, sorry for the long book I wrote lol!!
reptilequeen
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 2:07 PM

well Reality steve released winner early  so I knew early.....I am happy for her..they seem super happy!!!! Hope his mom stays out of their life though...

now bring on BIP!!!!! Wells and Damn Daniel will be on! Yay!

SeventiesChild
by Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 7:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

I cried over what little I saw so far. I thought reality Steve said Peter got the final rose. ? Going to watch the episode now.

I am not liking Rachel right now. Such a forward thinking mature intelligent woman falling back on the archaic tradition of marriage. I don't get it.
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Aug. 8, 2017 at 9:27 PM
1 mom liked this

For me, the best part about last night's episode was the BIP preview.   I laughed to see Daniel and Wells. 

Umm the thing with Jasmine - she's a Trex who's gonna rip off some guy's di#k?   bwahahahahaha

Quoting reptilequeen:

reptilequeen
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 11:07 PM

Quoting LisaLoopner:

For me, the best part about last night's episode was the BIP preview.   I laughed to see Daniel and Wells. 

Umm the thing with Jasmine - she's a Trex who's gonna rip off some guy's di#k?   bwahahahahaha

Quoting reptilequeen:

I know Daniel and Wells! i am so happy!!!!!!!

coolmommy2x
by Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 11:56 PM
She and Brian has chemistry from day one so I knew it would be him. DD wanted Peter. Can't wait for BIP!
AmyClutterbug
by Silver Member on Aug. 13, 2017 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this

I was on vacation so I was spoiled by a headline before I got to watch, but no big deal, I couldn't really get into this season for some reason and I didn't have a favorite.  The headline that I saw was basically mad that she picked Bryan but I have to admit, I don't understand the outrage.  I didn't feel like her connection with Peter seemed so much stronger that she should have risked his fear of comittment.  And the fact that they were at a stand off in this point on their relationship didn't seem to bode well for compromise in the future. 

Bring on BIP!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)