Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Greg Evigan on GH

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2018 at 10:51 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 48 Total Views

Anyone else get all nostalgic about seeing Greg Evigan on GH??  He started charming but definitely has the chops for switching to playing hardball as his character has started to.  My daughter, who would NEVER admit to watching, was so vocal about how pushy Olivia is being toward big business over community.  And Lulu's whole new storyline is making me use the fast forward button again for the first time in awhile. Every time I see her on screen talking about her new career, I want to yell.

by on Jan. 15, 2018 at 10:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jan. 15, 2018 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I haven't watched GH since we moved to SC in 2009.  Darnit!

I love him.  Just saw him and one of his daughters in a Hallmark movie (she was a princess or something).  I used to think he was so freaking hot. 

Speaking of GH, my niece's rooommate is the daughter of someone who's been on GH so my niece ended up having Thanksgiving with Tyler Christopher.   LOL.   The snaps she sent me were hysterical (the "I'm not really taking your pic" kind of snap but yes she really was trying to take his picture).

Quoting tangledmoon:

Anyone else get all nostalgic about seeing Greg Evigan on GH??  He started charming but definitely has the chops for switching to playing hardball as his character has started to.  My daughter, who would NEVER admit to watching, was so vocal about how pushy Olivia is being toward big business over community.  And Lulu's whole new storyline is making me use the fast forward button again for the first time in awhile. Every time I see her on screen talking about her new career, I want to yell.

tangledmoon
by Member on Jan. 16, 2018 at 3:18 AM
1 mom liked this

I love that!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)