Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Grey's Anatomy - 1/18

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2018 at 10:01 PM
  • 14 Replies
  • 195 Total Views

http://tvline.com/2018/01/18/greys-anatomy-season-14-episode-9-recap-jo-divorce-paul-hit-run/

Follow me to TV Talk - a place to talk about anything/everything TV related!

by on Jan. 18, 2018 at 10:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jan. 18, 2018 at 10:05 PM
1 mom liked this

I was really happy this show was back.

Ugh - Jo's ex is a well known doctor?  Of course he is.  That almost pissed me off.  I love that Karev sent interns out to find her and keep her safe.   I loved how Mer reacted to the jerky ex.  I loved how Mer came to Jo's defense, hugged her, believed her, stuck by her.  

I knew there had to be more, so I wasn't surprised when Jo tried talking to the new fiancee.  I also had a feeling that would come back to haunt them some how.  I mean it's too convenient that the ex came looking for the divorce (too easy). 

So who hit him?  Umm I think the fiance did it and I think she's going to try to pin it on Jo or Alex.  

I'm still not loving Jackson and Maggie.  I just don't feel it with those two. 

I enjoyed Bailey with the intern person who got the blood bank open.

Quoting LisaLoopner:

http://tvline.com/2018/01/18/greys-anatomy-season-14-episode-9-recap-jo-divorce-paul-hit-run/

AmyClutterbug
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2018 at 8:59 PM

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Ugh - Jo's ex is a well known doctor?  Of course he is.  That almost pissed me off.  I love that Karev sent interns out to find her and keep her safe.   I loved how Mer reacted to the jerky ex.  I loved how Mer came to Jo's defense, hugged her, believed her, stuck by her.  I was glad they stuck by her.  The husband could have been pretty cinvincing sowing seeds of doubt about her, but they did not buy into it at all.  

I knew there had to be more, so I wasn't surprised when Jo tried talking to the new fiancee.  I also had a feeling that would come back to haunt them some how.  I mean it's too convenient that the ex came looking for the divorce (too easy). 

So who hit him?  Umm I think the fiance did it and I think she's going to try to pin it on Jo or Alex.  I have no idea but it sucks SO much that we're going to be back to Alex (and/or Jo)  suspected of irrational violence - AGAIN!

I'm still not loving Jackson and Maggie.  I just don't feel it with those two.  No, no, NOOOOO!  Even in the hot, steamy towel seen it just felt wrong to me.  

I enjoyed Bailey with the intern person who got the blood bank open.  haha, they were great.

Quoting LisaLoopner:

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jan. 19, 2018 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting AmyClutterbug: Quoting LisaLoopner:

Ugh - Jo's ex is a well known doctor?  Of course he is.  That almost pissed me off.  I love that Karev sent interns out to find her and keep her safe.   I loved how Mer reacted to the jerky ex.  I loved how Mer came to Jo's defense, hugged her, believed her, stuck by her.  I was glad they stuck by her.  The husband could have been pretty cinvincing sowing seeds of doubt about her, but they did not buy into it at all.  YES!  He really did sound convincinng and it was awesome when Mer said we know who you are!  

So who hit him?  Umm I think the fiance did it and I think she's going to try to pin it on Jo or Alex.  I have no idea but it sucks SO much that we're going to be back to Alex (and/or Jo)  suspected of irrational violence - AGAIN!  Yes, this needs to be dealt with right away and not drawn out or I'll be irritated too.  That said, I think the ex was supposed to be around for a few episodes, so I'm just not sure how long this will draw out.

I'm still not loving Jackson and Maggie.  I just don't feel it with those two.  No, no, NOOOOO!  Even in the hot, steamy towel seen it just felt wrong to me.   EXACTLY!  No chemistry.   LIke real siblings.  Huge yawn and from what I can tell, most people hate them together.

cellomom26
by Member on Jan. 19, 2018 at 9:39 PM
I agree with you, Dr. Karev is a great guy and it always warms my heart to see his caring, protective side. Meredith did a great job too.

I also don't see Jackson and Maggie as a couple. They are both adorable separately, but not together.
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jan. 19, 2018 at 9:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting cellomom26: I agree with you, Dr. Karev is a great guy and it always warms my heart to see his caring, protective side. Meredith did a great job too.  I really love when we get to see Alex be this guy and not just that angry guy all the time.  He really loves Jo and they deserve to be happy together.  I don't mind focusing on this side of Mer, too, vs. getting her paired up with another love interest.
I also don't see Jackson and Maggie as a couple. They are both adorable separately, but not together.   RIght?  They could do so much with both of them, but they need to find different partners.  I still think I want Jackson back with April.  They were a LOT more interesting as a couple.   I did wonder about Hunt and April, though, after they saved that older guy in the hallway.   They do have stuff to bond over.  

LoveMyDog
by Member on Jan. 20, 2018 at 2:51 PM
2 moms liked this

I loved most of it. Jackson covered in blood pushing the elevator button was a little gross. But that is a little thing. 

Either the creepy ex got it from Karma or his fiancee.  It will be like the time a father donated a kidney anonymously.

Maggie and Jackson realize they can't be together.  Maggie as much as said so right before her Tinder date showed up. Jackson belongs with April.

Richard Webber wants to compete in the new "Avery" competition.

It should be a fun season.

AmyClutterbug
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2018 at 8:32 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting cellomom26: I agree with you, Dr. Karev is a great guy and it always warms my heart to see his caring, protective side. Meredith did a great job too. Right?  I hate that he's always getting himself into these messes.
I also don't see Jackson and Maggie as a couple. They are both adorable separately, but not together. Yes, love them, just not together... at all  LOL!  I want to see Jackson and April back together.

cellomom26
by Member on Jan. 20, 2018 at 9:15 PM
I also want April and Jackson back together. Haven't see baby Harriet in awhile.

I always liked April, and often thought she didn't get the respect she deserved.

What happened to Matthew, the EMT who proposed to her via flash mob?

Quoting AmyClutterbug:

Quoting cellomom26: I agree with you, Dr. Karev is a great guy and it always warms my heart to see his caring, protective side. Meredith did a great job too.

Right?  I hate that he's always getting himself into these messes.

I also don't see Jackson and Maggie as a couple. They are both adorable separately, but not together. Yes, love them, just not together... at all  LOL!  I want to see Jackson and April back together.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jan. 20, 2018 at 11:30 PM
1 mom liked this

If my memory serves me, April was at the wedding to Matthew and then backed out.  She and Jackson then ran away together and eloped.  That was before they lost the baby and she went overseas for awhile.

Quoting cellomom26: I also want April and Jackson back together. Haven't see baby Harriet in awhile. I always liked April, and often thought she didn't get the respect she deserved. What happened to Matthew, the EMT who proposed to her via flash mob? 

cellomom26
by Member on Jan. 20, 2018 at 11:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes, that's exactly what happened. Poor Matthew! ☹️

So much has happened to them, I wish the writers would have them get back together and live happily ever after.

Quoting LisaLoopner:

If my memory serves me, April was at the wedding to Matthew and then backed out.  She and Jackson then ran away together and eloped.  That was before they lost the baby and she went overseas for awhile.

Quoting cellomom26: I also want April and Jackson back together. Haven't see baby Harriet in awhile.

I always liked April, and often thought she didn't get the respect she deserved.

What happened to Matthew, the EMT who proposed to her via flash mob? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)