Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Project Runway - All Stars 1/18

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2018 at 10:12 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 124 Total Views

http://tvline.com/2018/01/18/project-runway-all-stars-recap-ari-melissa-eliminated-season-6/

Follow me to TV Talk - a place to talk about anything/everything TV related!

by on Jan. 18, 2018 at 10:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jan. 18, 2018 at 10:21 PM

My brain hurts.

Wait a second - Melissa (who's got promise) and Ari (who has had some good looks so far) went home over Merline and that Kindergarten craft project.  I think Candace saved her ass, but then again, Candace's look didn't look good either (that hem!).   

I'm happy with who won, though.  Ken and Fabio DID work well together and their looks did coordinate (in a non- obvious way).  

Umm Pairs is a Team challenge, is it not?  And then two going home at the same time is kind of a rip off?  

Quoting LisaLoopner:

http://tvline.com/2018/01/18/project-runway-all-stars-recap-ari-melissa-eliminated-season-6/

AmyClutterbug
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2018 at 8:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting LisaLoopner:

My brain hurts.

Wait a second - Melissa (who's got promise) and Ari (who has had some good looks so far) went home over Merline and that Kindergarten craft project.  I think Candace saved her ass, but then again, Candace's look didn't look good either (that hem!).   I TOTALLY agree!   I don't get the love for Merline.  She's one note and IMO, she's such a sloppy seamstress.  I was also annoyed that both partners went home.  There is only so much one can do to "fix" their partner's design.  I actually really liked Ari's design.

I'm happy with who won, though.  Ken and Fabio DID work well together and their looks did coordinate (in a non- obvious way).  Yes, I thought both of the top looks really stood out this week.

Umm Pairs is a Team challenge, is it not?  And then two going home at the same time is kind of a rip off?  EXACTLY, I wrote the same thing above.  

Quoting LisaLoopner:

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jan. 19, 2018 at 9:35 PM

Quoting AmyClutterbug: Quoting LisaLoopner:

My brain hurts.

Wait a second - Melissa (who's got promise) and Ari (who has had some good looks so far) went home over Merline and that Kindergarten craft project.  I think Candace saved her ass, but then again, Candace's look didn't look good either (that hem!).   I TOTALLY agree!   I don't get the love for Merline.  She's one note and IMO, she's such a sloppy seamstress.  I was also annoyed that both partners went home.  There is only so much one can do to "fix" their partner's design.  I actually really liked Ari's design.

If ever there was a "comeback chance", I think Candace should be able to try to get back in.  It just sucks that she went home so early and because of Merline.   Giving Merline the win week 1 was a huge mistake.  

AmyClutterbug
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2018 at 8:12 PM

Quoting LisaLoopner:

My brain hurts.

If ever there was a "comeback chance", I think Candace should be able to try to get back in.  It just sucks that she went home so early and because of Merline.   Giving Merline the win week 1 was a huge mistake.  

So will you be thrilled when I say that Candace wasn't eliminated?  LOL  Melissa and Ari were eliminated.  I'm very sad about Ari, Melissa was just okay for me.  At least I'm pretty sure that's what happened.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jan. 20, 2018 at 11:27 PM

I'm an idiot.  LOL

I meant Ari or Melissa.   Neither had done anything bad up to that point. 

Quoting AmyClutterbug:

Quoting LisaLoopner:

My brain hurts.

So will you be thrilled when I say that Candace wasn't eliminated?  LOL  Melissa and Ari were eliminated.  I'm very sad about Ari, Melissa was just okay for me.  At least I'm pretty sure that's what happened.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jan. 21, 2018 at 10:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting LisaLoopner:

My brain hurts.

Wait a second - Melissa (who's got promise) and Ari (who has had some good looks so far) went home over Merline and that Kindergarten craft project.  I think Candace saved her ass, but then again, Candace's look didn't look good either (that hem!).   ---This really bummed me out.  I really wish they would have kept Ari and Melissa over Candace and Merline.  I think Ari was robbed this season...she had a huge chance to make it to the end.

I'm happy with who won, though.  Ken and Fabio DID work well together and their looks did coordinate (in a non- obvious way).  ---I felt that their looks paired the best together.  And even tho I always think that adding on to the hips is a no no...I thought Ken did a great job with it.  It wasn't huge and you could tell it wasn't giving the lady saddlebags.  I am really happy they won.

Umm Pairs is a Team challenge, is it not?  And then two going home at the same time is kind of a rip off?  ---I agree!!!!

Quoting LisaLoopner:

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jan. 21, 2018 at 10:57 AM

Quoting AmyClutterbug:

Quoting LisaLoopner:

My brain hurts.

Wait a second - Melissa (who's got promise) and Ari (who has had some good looks so far) went home over Merline and that Kindergarten craft project.  I think Candace saved her ass, but then again, Candace's look didn't look good either (that hem!).   I TOTALLY agree!   I don't get the love for Merline.  She's one note and IMO, she's such a sloppy seamstress.  I was also annoyed that both partners went home.  There is only so much one can do to "fix" their partner's design.  I actually really liked Ari's design.  ---I agree, she is a sloppy seamstress!!!

I'm happy with who won, though.  Ken and Fabio DID work well together and their looks did coordinate (in a non- obvious way).  Yes, I thought both of the top looks really stood out this week.

Umm Pairs is a Team challenge, is it not?  And then two going home at the same time is kind of a rip off?  EXACTLY, I wrote the same thing above.  

Quoting LisaLoopner:

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jan. 21, 2018 at 10:59 AM

I like the comeback idea.  Maybe they will do that because they had two leave this week and it was shocking.  Why not give them a chance to get back in.  I think Ari would beat Melissa for sure.  I don't think Ari should have gone home at all in the first place.

Quoting LisaLoopner:

I'm an idiot.  LOL

Quoting AmyClutterbug:

Quoting LisaLoopner:

My brain hurts.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jan. 21, 2018 at 1:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Thinking about this AGAIN... after the fact....

Ari and/or Melissa going home before Merline seriously hurts my head.   Ugh.

Quoting pixie124:

I like the comeback idea.  Maybe they will do that because they had two leave this week and it was shocking.  Why not give them a chance to get back in.  I think Ari would beat Melissa for sure.  I don't think Ari should have gone home at all in the first place

AmyClutterbug
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2018 at 6:38 PM
1 mom liked this

sidesplittinglaughter  I figured that's what you meant, but I had to bust your butt!  

Quoting LisaLoopner:

I'm an idiot.  LOL

Quoting AmyClutterbug:

Quoting LisaLoopner:

My brain hurts.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)