Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why I have been MIA

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2018 at 10:54 AM
  • 36 Replies
  • 355 Total Views

My dad passed away on Monday the 15th in Minnesota so I have been away from computer and tv for awhile.  We got to see him and spend time with him on Saturday and Sunday before he passed.  We drove home yesterday(the 20th) because of storms heading to my mom's house today...and now I am just trying to get everything back in order...paying bills, laundry, light house cleaning and of course trying to catch up on some shows on the DVR(which is completely full at 99%)

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Jan. 21, 2018 at 10:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jenn75
by Member on Jan. 21, 2018 at 11:46 AM
Oh my goodness. I’m so sorry!
I can’t imagine.
Glad you were able to spend time with him.
Kel13lighthouse
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2018 at 12:15 PM

So sorry for your loss. 

reptilequeen
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2018 at 1:06 PM
I am so so sorry ..., hugs ..
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jan. 21, 2018 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this

I just want you to know that I didn't feel it was my place to share why you weren't around.  

I am here for you if you need to talk ANY time! 

Re-entry is going to be hard.  Watching some of your shows will probably help break things up and help your mind from time to time.   

(((((hugs))))))

Quoting pixie124:

My dad passed away on Monday the 15th in Minnesota so I have been away from computer and tv for awhile.  We got to see him and spend time with him on Saturday and Sunday before he passed.  We drove home yesterday(the 20th) because of storms heading to my mom's house today...and now I am just trying to get everything back in order...paying bills, laundry, light house cleaning and of course trying to catch up on some shows on the DVR(which is completely full at 99%)

cubbies23
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2018 at 5:45 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending prayers

diaperstodating
by Member on Jan. 21, 2018 at 5:50 PM
I’m so sorry for your loss.
AmyClutterbug
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2018 at 6:52 PM

Very sorry for your loss.  

emmygirl31
by Member on Jan. 21, 2018 at 8:40 PM

so sorry to hear about your dad. I am glad you were able to spend time with him, and hope you have many happy memories to sustain you.

cjgmommy05
by Member on Jan. 21, 2018 at 9:30 PM

So sorry for your loss.  My grandfather passed away in December 2017.  Hugs to you and your family.  

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jan. 22, 2018 at 7:32 AM

Thank you

Quoting jenn75: Oh my goodness. I’m so sorry! I can’t imagine. Glad you were able to spend time with him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)