Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Bizarre true story behind FX's new show Trust

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2018 at 5:25 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 78 Total Views

Discussing the new drama and showing a trailer, could be considered spoilery....

http://www.tvguide.com/news/trust-season-1-spoilers-getty-kidnapping/

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Mar. 21, 2018 at 5:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Mar. 21, 2018 at 5:28 PM

Okay....so I had never heard anything about this show until I saw this headline and clicked on it.   I have been kind of looking forward to maybe not having so many shows to record...but I guess not since I am now going to add this to my show list starting this Sunday.

I didn't read about the true events because I would like to watch the series and not know all of the backstory.

Anyone else interested in this show?

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Mar. 22, 2018 at 2:49 PM

I've seen the commercials for this show quite a few times because DH always has that channel on for different movies.   Everytime I see Donald Sutherland, I'm like oh look President Snow.  LOL

Anyway.... I thought it was interesting timing for this show since there was just a movie about this (with Christopher Plummer in it). 

We might watch this.  I know DH would enjoy it, too.

Quoting pixie124:

Okay....so I had never heard anything about this show until I saw this headline and clicked on it.   I have been kind of looking forward to maybe not having so many shows to record...but I guess not since I am now going to add this to my show list starting this Sunday.

I didn't read about the true events because I would like to watch the series and not know all of the backstory.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Mar. 22, 2018 at 3:21 PM

I thought there might be a movie coming out based on this.  For me the TV series actually works better because there is a good possiblity that I might not ever get around to watching the movie.

Quoting LisaLoopner:

I've seen the commercials for this show quite a few times because DH always has that channel on for different movies.   Everytime I see Donald Sutherland, I'm like oh look President Snow.  LOL

Anyway.... I thought it was interesting timing for this show since there was just a movie about this (with Christopher Plummer in it). 

We might watch this.  I know DH would enjoy it, too.

Quoting pixie124:

la_bella_vita
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2018 at 10:00 PM

I'm familiar with this story but not overly familiar. I find it crazy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)