Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell us about yourself.New Members Start HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:04 PM
  • 52 Replies
  • 1093 Total Views
2 moms liked this

My name is Kim, but in short call me k

I came from a huge family of 9, I have like 30 neices and nephews, so we have alot of kids in my family, most I call my own.

I love couponing, my new hobby.

I also love to food prep

Tell us about ywelcome ou.

by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
workathome1
by COUPON DIVA on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:51 PM
1 mom liked this

My name is Kate, I love to coupon. I have been couponing for a few months, But as I go, I get better, I saved 50% on my last trip. I walked out with $88 in savings. I have to use coupons to feed a family of 5 and 2 more when my neices spend the night, like everyday. LOL

I dream coupons now. and with reading tips here in the group.scrapbooking

mommyx4plustwin
by New COUPON CLIPPER on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:06 AM
3 moms liked this
Hi My name is Penny.I am married with 6 kids.I am working on my stockpile.My best week was saving $259,Only spending $45.Last week my local grocery store paid me $75.I am still learning how to coupon in CVS and Walgreens.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
reach4thestars
by Coupon Clipper on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:12 AM
3 moms liked this

Hey Everyone!
I'm Laura.  I've been couponing for a few months now and I love it!  I reside in central Pennsylvania with my husband and 3 daughters.    

lulalacroix
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:42 AM
3 moms liked this

Hi.  My name is Lula and I am coupon krazy!!  I have a food binder and a non-food binder.  I also have spreadsheets for each which lists the coupon, amount, exact specifications, expiration date, and how many I have.  It does take time each week to update my spreadsheets, but I save so much money that it is really, really worth it.  I usually save between $400-$500 per month.  I would like to add the my dh and ds really, really eat way too much food!smile mini

saraewhite
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:01 PM
3 moms liked this

Hello. My name is Sara. I am 29 and live in WI with my husband and two children ages 4 and 6. For the past 10 years I have been making a menu for the week and only buying those ingredients that I need for those meals as well as extras such as snacks. And I have always bought the off brand. So this couponing thing is a little beyond me. Having a hard time wrapping my head around it. haven't started yet.

LysNVantesMom
by Coupon Clipper on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:47 AM
4 moms liked this

My name is Jessica, I am a 29 year old married mom to two, DD is 13, DS is 9. We also have 2 cats, 2 dogs, 3 cockatiels, a ferret, and a rabbit.  I work part time at a craft store.  We live in the Upstate NY area.  I grew up with 2 siblings and my parents.  My mom always used coupons as well, but like me in the beginning only a few in each trip.  I have always couponed, but was never that good at it until about a year or so ago. I carry a coupon binder, because I find it the best way for me.  My Sunday's are dedicated to Church, then home to cut coupons and put them away in my binder, as well as match up coupons with sales. 

Beside couponing my favorite things are:  My family's relationship with our Church and God.  Spending time with my two children and my DH.  Scrapbooking, walking, and I am currently trying to teach myself to be an awesome cake decorator.  (My mom is and I love seeing what she can do!)

evanaudrey
by New COUPON CLIPPER on Apr. 7, 2013 at 5:06 PM
4 moms liked this
Hi I am Kati. I am from Iowa. I have 3 kids. I coupon but I am not good at getting the good deals. Would love to learn more.
kedraunique
by New COUPON CLIPPER on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:47 PM
3 moms liked this

hi everyone my name is shakedra,im 19 i have to kids to girls  a 1yr old n 5mnth old,i been couponing everysince i was 17 n pregnant with my first child...i really love couponing,its not anything my kids doesnt have when it comes to babay products,i think im addicted to couponing,lol..but i started couponing when i had my first child..it was really hard for me and my husband to make it,espically with a premature child she came out weighing 2p2oz so we were always at the hospital we had high hospital bills so i started couponing it now we sve at least a 1,000 a mnth,n all the money we have left over from couponing it goes towards my 5 month old surgery she has a brain tumor but were making it so far,n from this day foward i will conitiue to coupon n sve i love that i can coupon n tke care of my family,i think ever1 should coupon..

mrs.hartman12
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 1:00 PM
3 moms liked this

I am Christina and new to couponing. On my last food trip I save $50 between coupons and club savings. Although when I got home I realized I fogot some coupons :-/ I am still figuring it out, and headed to family dollar today for cleaning products. I am a sahm and its my job to control the money going out which is why I started couponing. I am hoping on my next trip to beat my 25% savings and increase it to 40%.

jakana2369
by New COUPON CLIPPER on Apr. 19, 2013 at 3:36 PM
3 moms liked this
Hi im Wendi. I live in Colorado. Iam 30. I have 4 girls and my dh. We need to coupon because we are thinking if having a baby and my dh is going to start med school. We have 3dogs, a cat, a baby turtle and 2 baby bearded dragons. I love the idea of couponing. I really want to learn more. I have 4 sisters and 3 brothers. Soon to be 3 nephews. I am technology impaired. So I dont know where to start.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN