Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell us about yourself.New Members Start HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

My name is Kim, but in short call me k

I came from a huge family of 9, I have like 30 neices and nephews, so we have alot of kids in my family, most I call my own.

I love couponing, my new hobby.

I also love to food prep

Tell us about ywelcome ou.

by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:04 PM
Replies (41-50):
sburger315
by on Jan. 29, 2014 at 2:08 PM

My name is Samantha. 

I have two toddlers and expecting twins in May! 

I am BRAND NEW to couponing but believe it could help us greatly! 

Any tips and tricks are greatly appreciated and I'm looking forward to learning and sharing!

Luke 3/15/11    Maddie 4/29/12    Identical Twin Girls Due 5/29/14

Chelley032
by New COUPON CLIPPER on Feb. 4, 2014 at 1:26 PM

Hi my name is Michelle, I live in Northeast PA, and I love couponing.  I am married with 2 kids ages 20 and 18.

vmommy
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 12:00 PM
Hi! I'm the mommy to an almost 7yr old son, and a 1 yr old daughter. Married for 9 yrs. Since my daughter was born I've been blessed to be a sahm. I've tried to coupon before but wasn't saving enough to even pay for the newspaper subscriptions :( but I'd really love to continue to be home with the kids so want to try again
mchristian82
by New COUPON CLIPPER on Feb. 10, 2014 at 12:40 PM

Hi ladies! My name is Misty and my fiancee and I have 4 little one's with a baby due to be here in July! Since our babies are young (8,7,6,5 and one on the way) I have decided to go back to be a stay at home mom! This is a little stressful to go back down to one income. But, now that I have a little more free time I decided I can start couponing again! So here I am, starting all over and looking for any tips I can get along the way!

VeggieRunnerMom
by New COUPON CLIPPER on Feb. 18, 2014 at 6:07 PM

HI! My name is Jenn. I am married and have 4 kiddos. New to couponing and looking forward to learning lots here!

themommy4real
by New COUPON CLIPPER on Feb. 27, 2014 at 1:30 PM

My name is India.. I'm so new to this coupon thing but I REALLY want to be successful after watching all those "Extreme Couponing" shows and youtube!  I'm a wife for 9yrs and a mother of 2 growing, hungry boys!! lol... With that being said, please help me...

My DH really wants me to learn too and is willing to help me cut coupons or whatever it is... I want to learn how to coupon the right way.  Nice to meet all of you!

shopping

Arahcelys
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:07 PM
Hello ladies, my name is Leann. I am a 23 year old SAHM /WAHM from michigan. I have one 4 year old son, and I have been married for 5 years. Recently we had a drop in the income I was bringing in, and we are in desperate need of help to save money, or we might not be able to pay our bills or rent. Thanks so much for making this group to help educate newbies to couponing like myself!! :)
mdsjts
by New COUPON CLIPPER on Mar. 23, 2014 at 2:52 PM

hi my name is mashalla but you can all me shay. i love couponing but still kinda new at this all tips and advice is welcomed. my dad and i are both disabled and living on ssi. its hard my husband and myself are currently ttcing and my dad just found out he has a 4 month old baby. and i have a 6 year old myself so i turned to couponing to save money on everyday items and grocerys

MandytheMom
by New COUPON CLIPPER on Mar. 24, 2014 at 11:50 AM

Hi, my name is Mandie and I'm new to couponing. I'm trying to figure out how this all works and how I can save tons on my grocery bill. Maybe not tons but...like saving at least some money is good. I have a fiance who is the only one bringing money in at this current time, I'm a part time student and a SAHM. Hoping to find some buddies to help me learn the ways of the couponer and help me save money! :D Hope to get to know a bunch of people!

mom_of_3_
by Coupon Clipper on Apr. 5, 2014 at 4:10 PM
I do t think ive done this yet here so here it goes....

im Una mom of 3 wonderful boys/guys, 20,18, and 10.

I am new on my coupon journey and loving it so far. I look forward to finding and sharing deals.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)