• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spreadsheet of Savings

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:46 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 232 Total Views

Spreadsheet of Savings

When you're new to Super-Couponing, many people enjoy keeping track of just how much money they've saved with coupons. I did this my first year -- and not counting the sales cycles lows (the differences in price between regular and sale) - ONLY counting coupon savings -- I saved over $5400 the first year! I've since stopped keeping track in such a detailed form, but I'll never forget how exciting it was to note that kind of savings in a year's time.

Many of my blog readers want to keep track of their coupon savings too. Forum member Prea posted this Spreadsheet of Savings. It's an Excel spredsheet that allows you to enter the coupons and prices of what you've purchased to calculate your total savings.

Here's a note from Prea on how to use the spreadsheet:

This is the spreadsheet I use to track my savings. The first four rows have been filled in. Do not clear these rows -- simply type your figures over the top of mine. (Others have told me there is a calculation problem if you clear the sheet before starting.)

I did not originally create this sheet, and I do not recall which web site I originally found it on; therefore I am unable to give credit where it is due. I have made many changes to it though, and it's what works for me. I hope it works for you as well.

For my savings, I created 5 sheets from the template sheet, one for each store I shop at. Other couponers have found it more beneficial to keep all the stores on one sheet

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
workathome1
by COUPON DIVA on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:01 PM

Thanks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)